Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sorta raced a 97+ prelude

kinda bored so i thot i post it ne waze

i stop on the right lane of a 3 lane street, with a hill in front of me. i look up out of my window to see the light for cars making a left across me turn red so i can jump ahead cuz i hate people riding me. and as i reach the middle of the intersection the prelude, coming from my right, rolls through and makes his right and heads up the hill me behind. i have enough room to drive normal shift into 2nd and wait for him to enter the center or right lane so i can pass. he kinda slowly enters the center lane with me about a half a car behind and a bit irritated i gun it. he heard me and guned it. since i had a running start on him i broke even with him quick, then walked him for a bit up to 80 got bout a car, not sure was looking ahead to see if it was red, then i think he shut down. well pretty fun but i wish he went straight so we can race more fairly. guessing he was stock, wasnt that loud, maybe a exhaust tip-cant remember plus it was dark.

whew sorry it was long wanted to set the scene lol

[ January 13, 2006, 06:03 PM: Message edited by: RicE-ter ]
    -RJ \"Like trail mix I\'m a lil sweet but mostly nutty\"<br />Metallic Blue 2001 3.8 Firebird M5<br />FRA,Smoothed Air lid, Homedepot Intake, K&N Air Filter, MSD Coils & Plug wires, Iridium Plugs, Flash Tune, 2.5 Flowmaster Catback.

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
Working...
X