three kills one after another, then shut down - FirebirdV6.com/CamaroV6.com Message Board

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

three kills one after another, then shut down

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• three kills one after another, then shut down

me and my friends found this kick *** strip next to some soccer fields so we started to race up there. it is almost exactly a 1/4 mile too. but anyways me and a 85 fiero gt with a beefed engine(not the stock 2.8 but a 3.4) pulled up to the line. we both lauched without spinnin much rubber(sometime i sit there to long spinnin them. he had me BAD off the line tho cuz that fiero is so like that engine knocks its socks off. but coming into third i was gaing and now i was at his ***, once we hit 90 i had him by a car and a half.

then my favorite was a 00 v6 mustang. i race just about 3 times a week and i have to say he is yet to beat me. but i took him by about 2 cars.

next i just met the guy but he had a tibourne. i think that how u spell it. but i had him off the line(i will admit he could take me if he could shift worth ****) yet his front was at my back

then i hate to say but i got my pride spit on and handed back to me by a jetta gsx or gfx sumtin like that. it a jetta with a v6 no limiter. he had headers, speedchip, small stuff.
    but i had him off the line but i hit 75 add he came past my passenger down like no other. all that car is top end.

that *****
    2001 camaro a4 SOM vert <br />3800 series II <br />flowmasters american thunder <br />3.42 gears<br /><br />its not fast but i drive it like a natural beast

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
Working...
X