What is the one tool you can't do without? - FirebirdV6.com/CamaroV6.com Message Board

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What is the one tool you can't do without?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is the one tool you can't do without?

What is the one tool you can't do without when working on your Camaro?

For me it is my torque wrench. If things are out of spec or at risk of being out of spec when I work on them it drives me completely mental...

2002 SOM Z28 Camaro - 12.9 @ 104 mph
    1996 3800 Camaro - 13.43 @ 100.77 mph

Project Cars | How To Guides | Scratch Repair | Synthetic Oil

My Dewalt 20v. Impact gun , seems like I always find a way to use it.
    08' L76 6.0L 4X4 Chevy EXT.Cab LTZ Vortec MAX with Snug top cover, Dynomax exhaust,Hptuners& K&N intake
    96' Camaro M5 to A4 conversion, alot of mods . GT35R Turbo full suspension. Built engine

Comment

How’s that work for getting wheel nuts and high torque bolts off? Is it as good as the air guns?

Comment

Originally posted by LETZRIDE View Post
        How’s that work for getting wheel nuts and high torque bolts off? Is it as good as the air guns?
        Yeah, it’s cordless so makes it handy on bolts, I used it on my front brake install. Got it the bolts off no problem and all 4 tires off and back on. Next I’ll use it on my rear sway bar when I do the bushings. Get the big batteries though it helps. I think it came with #2s and I got the #5 battery.
        08' L76 6.0L 4X4 Chevy EXT.Cab LTZ Vortec MAX with Snug top cover, Dynomax exhaust,Hptuners& K&N intake
        96' Camaro M5 to A4 conversion, alot of mods . GT35R Turbo full suspension. Built engine

Comment

Good to know!

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Andy H
            Hello everyone!
            by Andy H
            Its been a while since I've been on the forum. Hope everyone is doing well. I still have my camaro! Unfortunately, the slave cylinder and clutch has went...
            3 weeks ago
          • 3.4 slow to go
            hey there strangers!
            by 3.4 slow to go
            been a while but looks like i'm back in the game thanks to my brother. he went and bought an'02 bird, and since i'm a technician at the nissan place...
            3 weeks ago

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
          Working...
          X