Garage Organization

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Garage Organization

For those of you with garages, how do you organize them with your tools to maximize your space and be able to take advantage of having all your tools and fitting your car into say a 1 car garage?

2002 SOM Z28 Camaro - 12.9 @ 104 mph
    1996 3800 Camaro - 13.43 @ 100.77 mph

Project Cars | How To Guides | Scratch Repair | Synthetic Oil

I built a bench in my garage and put some shelves on the walls to store my detailing items the bench is for when I’m actively working on things. To store bigger items I have a book case style thing against one of the walls. That’s where I keep any machines, Jackstands, and anything else that has weight to it. As for tools there’s a big cube type box against the water heater it just acts as a cubby with a door and that’s where I keep all my tools

Comment

Nice - I would like to get some ideas for creative ways to have all my tools and still fit the car in the garage lol

2002 SOM Z28 Camaro - 12.9 @ 104 mph
      1996 3800 Camaro - 13.43 @ 100.77 mph

Project Cars | How To Guides | Scratch Repair | Synthetic Oil

Comment

Honestly the shelves I put on the walls saved so much space. I put them high enough so I wouldn’t hit my head on them and the car with windows rolled up would be safe and the amount of room it saved was crazy

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Andy H
          Hello everyone!
          by Andy H
          Its been a while since I've been on the forum. Hope everyone is doing well. I still have my camaro! Unfortunately, the slave cylinder and clutch has went...
          3 weeks ago
        • 3.4 slow to go
          hey there strangers!
          by 3.4 slow to go
          been a while but looks like i'm back in the game thanks to my brother. he went and bought an'02 bird, and since i'm a technician at the nissan place...
          3 weeks ago

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
        Working...
        X