Garage Organization

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Garage Organization

For those of you with garages, how do you organize them with your tools to maximize your space and be able to take advantage of having all your tools and fitting your car into say a 1 car garage?

2002 SOM Z28 Camaro - 12.9 @ 104 mph
    1996 3800 Camaro - 13.43 @ 100.77 mph

Project Cars | How To Guides | Scratch Repair | Synthetic Oil

I built a bench in my garage and put some shelves on the walls to store my detailing items the bench is for when I’m actively working on things. To store bigger items I have a book case style thing against one of the walls. That’s where I keep any machines, Jackstands, and anything else that has weight to it. As for tools there’s a big cube type box against the water heater it just acts as a cubby with a door and that’s where I keep all my tools

Comment

Nice - I would like to get some ideas for creative ways to have all my tools and still fit the car in the garage lol

2002 SOM Z28 Camaro - 12.9 @ 104 mph
      1996 3800 Camaro - 13.43 @ 100.77 mph

Project Cars | How To Guides | Scratch Repair | Synthetic Oil

Comment

Honestly the shelves I put on the walls saved so much space. I put them high enough so I wouldn’t hit my head on them and the car with windows rolled up would be safe and the amount of room it saved was crazy

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• ssms5411
          Had to get another phone
          by ssms5411
          Well my iPhone 11 Pro Max took a dump, it’s in a boot up loop, will try and get it fixed and give it to my mom. So I got a new iPhone 15 pro max, everything...
          1 week ago
        • ssms5411
          Leaking front cover
          by ssms5411
          So I’m still leaking coolant, I think it’s my front cover, going to double check when it’s alittle warmer, got the Zzp extra thick timing cover...
          2 weeks ago
        • transamtom1
          Went to look at 2002 V6 Firebird Vert.
          by transamtom1
          Local car on a small lot just over 100k mikes(178,000 kms)

Silver with grey leather and black top 3.8L for $5400 cdn or $3975 usd as is....
          3 weeks ago

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
        Working...
        X