Stanley Tools

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stanley Tools

Pretty pumped about my latest experience with Stanley tools. I have my primary socket set through them and I have broken all 3 ratchets and a swivel knuckle (I use my tools a lot and hard). I’ve actually been sitting on doing the warranty for probably about 4-5 years (they have lifetime warranty). So the other day I finally got around to calling them up and with no questions asked they took the part numbers I gave them and shipped me off 3 new ratchets and a swivel knuckle at no charge.

Each ratchet is like 30-40$ each if I had to buy them. So needless to say I am pretty happy.

I was making due with the ratchets from one of their smaller kits for the last few years. Now I have 2 solid sets. The kit of 80 pieces I bought for like $40 and the 150 piece kit that needed replacing was only $60-70 originally when I got them on sale.

2002 SOM Z28 Camaro - 12.9 @ 104 mph
    1996 3800 Camaro - 13.43 @ 100.77 mph

Project Cars | How To Guides | Scratch Repair | Synthetic Oil

That's great, I have about 3 mixed kits and my primary is a Dewalt kit. Rarely break any of them. I have alot of Habor freight tools also.
    08' L76 6.0L 4X4 Chevy EXT.Cab LTZ Vortec MAX with Snug top cover, Dynomax exhaust,Hptuners& K&N intake
    96' Camaro M5 to A4 conversion, alot of mods . GT35R Turbo full suspension. Built engine

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Andy H
      Hello everyone!
      by Andy H
      Its been a while since I've been on the forum. Hope everyone is doing well. I still have my camaro! Unfortunately, the slave cylinder and clutch has went...
      3 weeks ago
    • 3.4 slow to go
      hey there strangers!
      by 3.4 slow to go
      been a while but looks like i'm back in the game thanks to my brother. he went and bought an'02 bird, and since i'm a technician at the nissan place...
      3 weeks ago

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
    Working...
    X