Where to get tool drawer locks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where to get tool drawer locks

I am revisiting building a tool box again this year... possibly if I can find the time with a few other projects that are taking precedents first. If I do go forward with the project I want to have my drawers have a catching mechanism like the higher end tool boxes- where you slide a little leaver with your finger so you can open the drawer up. That way if I am rolling the box around the drawers won’t accidentally open up when I am on an uneven surface and everything go flying.

Does anyone know where I can get this hardware or what it is called? I can’t seem to find it

2002 SOM Z28 Camaro - 12.9 @ 104 mph
    1996 3800 Camaro - 13.43 @ 100.77 mph

Project Cars | How To Guides | Scratch Repair | Synthetic Oil

You find some of these Mike, I did a search and couldn't find anything, if you haven't found some , I would call a manufacturer of tool chests and see if they can't sell you some.
    08' L76 6.0L 4X4 Chevy EXT.Cab LTZ Vortec MAX with Snug top cover, Dynomax exhaust,Hptuners& K&N intake
    96' Camaro M5 to A4 conversion, alot of mods . GT35R Turbo full suspension. Built engine

Comment

I haven't found them yet - a few other projects keep piling up and taking precedent over my tool box build. I may have to give them a call, but I have a feeling that even if they did sell to you they would charge an arm and a leg.

2002 SOM Z28 Camaro - 12.9 @ 104 mph
      1996 3800 Camaro - 13.43 @ 100.77 mph

Project Cars | How To Guides | Scratch Repair | Synthetic Oil

Comment

did you find on eBay or amazon? mostly parts I get from these 2 sites, I have 3 trucks Ram 1500 diesel engine and ford f150.
        Last edited by LETZRIDE; 10-12-2019, 09:55 AM. Reason: No spam links allowed

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Andy H
          Hello everyone!
          by Andy H
          Its been a while since I've been on the forum. Hope everyone is doing well. I still have my camaro! Unfortunately, the slave cylinder and clutch has went...
          2 weeks ago
        • 3.4 slow to go
          hey there strangers!
          by 3.4 slow to go
          been a while but looks like i'm back in the game thanks to my brother. he went and bought an'02 bird, and since i'm a technician at the nissan place...
          2 weeks ago
        • ssms5411
          Had to get another phone
          by ssms5411
          Well my iPhone 11 Pro Max took a dump, it’s in a boot up loop, will try and get it fixed and give it to my mom. So I got a new iPhone 15 pro max, everything...
          4 weeks ago

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
        Working...
        X