New Garage Build

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Garage Build

The Amish guys finally got around to starting my new building.

Before Picture, showing my old 100+ year old barns.

Initially I wanted to remodel them and pour a concrete floor, but the Amish guys said the barns were maintained so poorly that they were structurally ruined. They actually had an unexpected collapse when they were dismantling them.

Demo of Barn #1, and the fire that kept going, and going...

Sketch of the new building:

Picture of the guys 2.5 days into it (It's 1 degree today, and heavy snow yesterday).

To be continued...

Looking good , can't wait to see the final building.
    08' L76 6.0L 4X4 Chevy EXT.Cab LTZ Vortec MAX with Snug top cover, Dynomax exhaust,Hptuners& K&N intake
    96' Camaro M5 to A4 conversion, alot of mods ,see Homepage. GT35R Turbo http://www.cardomain.com/ride/244123...vrolet-camaro/

Comment

First Truss up -

Starting the roof -

Guys are up there with a chainsaw and a gas-powered drill. In the rain.

Comment

Nice.
        08' L76 6.0L 4X4 Chevy EXT.Cab LTZ Vortec MAX with Snug top cover, Dynomax exhaust,Hptuners& K&N intake
        96' Camaro M5 to A4 conversion, alot of mods ,see Homepage. GT35R Turbo http://www.cardomain.com/ride/244123...vrolet-camaro/

Comment

More Progress:

Friends from OSHA stopped by yesterday and slapped some fines on my crew, and we're on outgoing truck #20 for loads of old concrete.

Comment

Im jealous it looks like that is going to be one heck of a barn for the cars!

2002 SOM Z28 Camaro
            1996 3800 camaro- Gone - still the fastest N/A Canadian 3.8L F-body
            V6 best: 13.43 @ 100.77 mph

My Current Build | Synthetic Oil | Videos

Comment

The metal is all up, and they should have the preliminary grade work on the inside done tomorrow.

The contractor hauled off over 50 loads of concrete and metal debris.

We run the water on Monday, and then we wait on the weather for the final grade, insulation, pex and concrete.

Comment

Wow, looks awesome.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• ch3vyman816
                  Lifters
                  ch3vyman816
                  I'm doing head gaskets on my 98 camaro 3.8, and since I'm a be down in the engine i wanted to replace the lifters. But was trying to see what kind of...
                  3 days ago
                • Hooligan
                  For sale
                  Hooligan
                  I am new to this I have a 2002 Camaro V6 3.8 5 speed 35th Anniversary for sale clean car never saw snow till right now just shoot me an offer you couldn't...
                  1 week ago
                • LETZRIDE
                  Any Graphic Designers?
                  LETZRIDE
                  Any graphic designers on here? I am revamping the logo on my other site just like I had one done for Camarov6.com ... I posted another contest since I...
                  1 week ago
                • Mark.blaser
                  Drop a LFX V6 in 1962 Nova
                  Mark.blaser
                  im at the beginning of a project and looking for the community for input. I have a light old factory v6 1962 Chevy Nova II convertible. My goal is to...
                  1 week ago
                • ssms5411
                  Rear tail light bulb part numbers
                  ssms5411
                  So I found out my reverse lights weren't working and looked at some part#s in earlier threads posted, looks like they have changed when I searched. Anyone...
                  1 week ago
                Working...
                X