Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Flush Mounted Floor Lights

I've been wanting to do this for awhile:

The Race Deck flooring was thick enough to accommodate some under-cabinet kitchen LED lights. Covered the holes & lights with some lexan covers.

Makes a world of difference working under a vehicle.

<a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/id/sac2165\" target=\"_blank\"> CAMAROS</a>

Looks good , I wish I had a garage like that.
    08' L76 6.0L 4X4 Chevy EXT.Cab LTZ Vortec MAX with Snug top cover, Dynomax exhaust,Hptuners& K&N intake
    96' Camaro M5 to A4 conversion, alot of mods . GT35R Turbo full suspension. Built engine

Comment

I am jealous of that setup - genius idea to flush mount them on the floor like that...does it cause any glare though? what about durability of the lights and getting scratched up from walking on top, dropping tools, and spilling fluids on them?

2002 SOM Z28 Camaro - 12.9 @ 104 mph
      1996 3800 Camaro - 13.43 @ 100.77 mph

Project Cars | How To Guides | Scratch Repair | Synthetic Oil

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Andy H
        Hello everyone!
        by Andy H
        Its been a while since I've been on the forum. Hope everyone is doing well. I still have my camaro! Unfortunately, the slave cylinder and clutch has went...
        2 weeks ago
      • 3.4 slow to go
        hey there strangers!
        by 3.4 slow to go
        been a while but looks like i'm back in the game thanks to my brother. he went and bought an'02 bird, and since i'm a technician at the nissan place...
        2 weeks ago
      • ssms5411
        Had to get another phone
        by ssms5411
        Well my iPhone 11 Pro Max took a dump, it’s in a boot up loop, will try and get it fixed and give it to my mom. So I got a new iPhone 15 pro max, everything...
        4 weeks ago

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
      Working...
      X