Harbor freight tools that don't suck?? - FirebirdV6.com/CamaroV6.com Message Board

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Harbor freight tools that don't suck??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Harbor freight tools that don't suck??

Usually cheap tools suck...but there are a few exceptions.

I'm still in love with my Central Pneumatic air gun... $89 Is what I bought it for a few years ago and I haven't met a bolt I can't take off with this thing yet....only met one bolt I couldn't get off with this thing...and a breaker bar with all my weight couldn't break the bolt either so to me that's a pass.

Made complete cake work of the crank pulley bolts more than once...and everyone knows how much of a pain in the *** those are!

I love my aluminum jack from there too...

They have a 20% off sale this week and I am tempted to go spend a few bucks... what tools do you guys have from there that don't suck?

2002 SOM Z28 Camaro - 12.9 @ 104 mph
    1996 3800 Camaro - 13.43 @ 100.77 mph

Project Cars | How To Guides | Scratch Repair | Synthetic Oil

My (2) racing floor jacks :)

US General tool chest and tool cart

Also my small drill press - good for general work - not for precision.

Robert - owner www.FirebirdV6.com "Mid-life crisis? I'm way beyond that!"

1996 Black Firebird GTxxxRam Air V6 w/ M5xxxwww.FirebirdGT.com

Raven

Comment

Ive bought numerous tools from them, sockets, wrenches and other stuff, not bad for what your paying.
      08' L76 6.0L 4X4 Chevy EXT.Cab LTZ Vortec MAX with Snug top cover, Dynomax exhaust,Hptuners& K&N intake
      96' Camaro M5 to A4 conversion, alot of mods . GT35R Turbo full suspension. Built engine

Comment

I've bought a ton of tool chests, and can't tell any quality difference from the craftsman's I've gotten over the years.
        <a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/id/sac2165\" target=\"_blank\"> CAMAROS</a>

Comment

I've been looking for a good tool chest.

I also picked up their air cutoff wheels for like $15-$20 and that thing owes me nothing...the amount of jams it got me out of being small and handy I would pay another $20 for it again if it broke.

Their big 20 gallon CP compressor isn't terrible either...but I still want/need more air and wish it was a twin compressor that had more PSI

2002 SOM Z28 Camaro - 12.9 @ 104 mph
          1996 3800 Camaro - 13.43 @ 100.77 mph

Project Cars | How To Guides | Scratch Repair | Synthetic Oil

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Andy H
            Hello everyone!
            by Andy H
            Its been a while since I've been on the forum. Hope everyone is doing well. I still have my camaro! Unfortunately, the slave cylinder and clutch has went...
            2 weeks ago
          • 3.4 slow to go
            hey there strangers!
            by 3.4 slow to go
            been a while but looks like i'm back in the game thanks to my brother. he went and bought an'02 bird, and since i'm a technician at the nissan place...
            3 weeks ago

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
          Working...
          X