May 2006 - Kristen's 2001 Camaro (kristen) - FirebirdV6.com/CamaroV6.com Message Board

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

May 2006 - Kristen's 2001 Camaro (kristen)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• May 2006 - Kristen's 2001 Camaro (kristen)

Yes a chick and her car is a beatiful thing. I purchased her on january 7 2003, bone stock. She has really come far. All the work that is done to the car, has been done by myself and my fiance. When she runs NA she is putting down 211.86 rwhp and 218.11 rwt. With the 100 shot of nitrous is puts down 310.77 rwhp and 360.34 rwt.

Year/Model - 2001 Chevy Camaro
    Color - Pewter
    Engine Size - 3800 Series II v6
    Transmission - Manual
    Gears - 3.73
    ET - 13.33
    MPH - 104.27
    60' - 2.059

Now for the good stuff

Performance Mods - My girl is packing an american thunder flowmaster exhaust system with a bipassed resonator. Pacesetter header and y pipe, Pasesetter high flow cat, Whisper lid, Slp cold air induction and K&N air filter. Some extra help from a Nitrous express wet kit that give her the 100 shot kick. The nitrous works with Mds window switch, n/x remote bottle opener, n/x purge kit, n/x bottle heater with 1100 psi presure transducer, Ngk spark plugs and '90 accel spark plug wires. 3.73 gears, Posi rear, Port and Polish heads, gt comp cam, Aluminum driveshaft, Walbo fuel system, Slp line lock, Hypertech 160 degree thermostat, Accel 26lb fuel injectors, Slp manual fan control switch, 3 Angle vavle job, Hp tuner plus a full dyno tune and a B&M short shifter.

Suspension Mods - She grips down hard with her BMR lower control arms, BMR panhard rod, BMR strut tower bar, Eldelbroke torque arm and bilstein shocks.

Appearance Mods - She really stands out in a crode with her (2) 8 inch racing stripes, 311hpv6 side and rear marker decals, 17x8.5 c5 rims, pirelli p zero nero m&s tires, Rear window solar wing, Spit fire shift light and a Triple gauge pod with autometers carbon fiber fuel presure, nitrous and air fuel gauge. She also sports custom bottle cover that reads "juiced", custom nitrous bottle cover box and red engine dress up
    tubes.

What really makes my car stand out on the road is not only the fact that it's a drop dead beautiful, Sounds like a hooked up ss, is faster than many cars she races and the time and effort that has gone into her, it's the fact that she is owned, modded and driven by a chick. Now you tell me how many races you have gotten into with a chick driver who can out shift and drive you to put you in your place? It's hard to be a women who likes to mod and race cars. But in the end i get the respect.
    FirebirdV6.com/CamaroV6.com Administrator
    Stupid is rewarded with the ban button.
    Official Avatar Nazi according to Meatyshells :D

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Andy H
    Hello everyone!
    by Andy H
    Its been a while since I've been on the forum. Hope everyone is doing well. I still have my camaro! Unfortunately, the slave cylinder and clutch has went...
    3 weeks ago
  • 3.4 slow to go
    hey there strangers!
    by 3.4 slow to go
    been a while but looks like i'm back in the game thanks to my brother. he went and bought an'02 bird, and since i'm a technician at the nissan place...
    3 weeks ago

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
Working...
X