WTB 3.4 computer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WTB 3.4 computer

im looking for a computer out of a 3.4 in good condition, it needs to be out of a 94 or 95.

Re: WTB 3.4 computer

ive got one for you make me an offer on it, its out of a 95 auto will work with a manual however

76 Camaro Rally Sport-355/TH350- Soon to be LT1/TH350 with a little laughing gas to wake it up...;)
    89 Ram D350 CTD/M5- 1 Ton Dually getting 27 MPG's

Comment

that would work perfect, exactly what it have and need. give me a general idea of what your looking to get for it, im not sure what they are going for.

Comment

remind me why a 93 pcm wouldn't work? doesn't it have something to do with the tranny being electrically controlled after 93?

Comment

Originally posted by HossV6 View Post
          that would work perfect, exactly what it have and need. give me a general idea of what your looking to get for it, im not sure what they are going for.
          i see alot of ecus on ebay for 30 plus shipping so i could do 30 shipped on it, let me know i could pull it out on saturday for you, car runs perfctley by the way...

76 Camaro Rally Sport-355/TH350- Soon to be LT1/TH350 with a little laughing gas to wake it up...;)

Comment

Originally posted by tkoforpresident View Post
            remind me why a 93 pcm wouldn't work? doesn't it have something to do with the tranny being electrically controlled after 93?
            that and the fact that the computers were completley different in design i always forget what the difference is but 93 was the only year they used that style ECU

Comment

i can do 30 shipped, PM me with an address an ill send a money order out to you tommarow

Comment

I would check Ebay I saw one for 50 buck or so check it out it was for 94 man trans

Good luck but look quickly they can go fast

Worm

Comment

considering i am selling him one for 30 shipped why would you go to ebay for 50 just wondering thats all lol

Comment

plus you never know what your'e gonna get from ebay... if i had to pay a lil bit more id still buy from a reputed site and member such as 94 34

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Andy H
                      Hello everyone!
                      by Andy H
                      Its been a while since I've been on the forum. Hope everyone is doing well. I still have my camaro! Unfortunately, the slave cylinder and clutch has went...
                      3 weeks ago
                    • 3.4 slow to go
                      hey there strangers!
                      by 3.4 slow to go
                      been a while but looks like i'm back in the game thanks to my brother. he went and bought an'02 bird, and since i'm a technician at the nissan place...
                      3 weeks ago

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X