WTB: '98 clutch assembly

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WTB: '98 clutch assembly

My 144k stock clutch was doing find until a friend borrowed the car last week and it seems he had to "relearn" how to drive a manual. Anyways.

I'm looking for a CHEAP clutch assembly as a replacement, as the car has daily duties and 144k miles so nothing special is needed. Money is tight right now and I'm looking for something to fit the bill.

I just need the disk and pressure plate, alignment tool isn't neccesary unless you wanna toss one in, I'll be at least buying a new throwout bearing.

Lemme know what you have and how many miles, and how much you're looking for with shipping. Again, I'm looking for cheap or even free plus reasonable shipping just to get my car back to 100%. This "slipping through every gear" **** ain't cutting it :)
    <b>1998 Blue-Green Chameleon Firebird Formula</b><br /><b>1998 Bright Green Metallic Firebird Coupe</b><br /><br /><b>The LS1:</b><br />10.958@126.20, 1.61 60\', 96% stock<br />~Project 347. Bigger. Forged. Boosted.<br /><b>The L36:</b><br />16.246@82.88, 2.40 60\', 100% stock<br />~Whisper lid , K&N, and 180* t-stat

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
Working...
X