Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• camaro steel rims

looking to buy some for cheap anybody got some
    -Max<br /><br />1995 3.4-Cai,2.5 inch custom exhaust with highflow cat and cutout,Hurst short throw shifter,160 degree thermo, Proline alloys matched with es100s

I got tha stock camaro rims they like gray...16...all of them got tires but tread aint tha best on them
    Drive it like I stole it

Comment

Tford im interested.

IM: weisch319
      email: dweisch@juno.com

or see my post right below this one.
      Dave:
      00 Supercharged Camaro - RIP
      97 Turbo Camaro - Sold

Comment

I need the steel black ones thanks though
        -Max<br /><br />1995 3.4-Cai,2.5 inch custom exhaust with highflow cat and cutout,Hurst short throw shifter,160 degree thermo, Proline alloys matched with es100s

Comment

i have a set of steel 16 in rims off a 96 , 30.00 each + 60.00 shipping

Comment

180 for steels

Comment

shipping is what kills you, thats what ups will charge , and any steel 16 in wheel is worth 30.00 just to roll a car around on

Comment

Id check Discount Tire , or other stores like that, i got steelies for my last years winter car for like 35 bucks a peice
                No shipping

Or try a local junk yard, any steels 5 lug off a GM would probably work
                *Matt

Old people shouldnt use the internet.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Andy H
                  Hello everyone!
                  by Andy H
                  Its been a while since I've been on the forum. Hope everyone is doing well. I still have my camaro! Unfortunately, the slave cylinder and clutch has went...
                  3 weeks ago
                • 3.4 slow to go
                  hey there strangers!
                  by 3.4 slow to go
                  been a while but looks like i'm back in the game thanks to my brother. he went and bought an'02 bird, and since i'm a technician at the nissan place...
                  3 weeks ago

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                Working...
                X