Programmer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Programmer

I got some cash to spend and want to see what everyone had for chips/programmers:

Hypertech
    JetChip II
    Venom

Thanks

01' Manual...
    !! Drive it like you stole it !!<br /><br />I believe forgiving them is gods function, our job is to arrange the meeting <br /><br /> <a href=\"http://www.azclubgp.com/garage.php?mode=viewgarage&u=202\" target=\"_blank\">2002 GTP 40th Anniversary Edition Sedan</a> <br />-------------<br />Mods:<br />3.4\" Pulley<br />rigged K&N Filter<br />14.3 et

I have an HPP3 that I could let go
    Shawn<br />2002 Silver W68 Firebird

Comment

how much?
      !! Drive it like you stole it !!<br /><br />I believe forgiving them is gods function, our job is to arrange the meeting <br /><br /> <a href=\"http://www.azclubgp.com/garage.php?mode=viewgarage&u=202\" target=\"_blank\">2002 GTP 40th Anniversary Edition Sedan</a> <br />-------------<br />Mods:<br />3.4\" Pulley<br />rigged K&N Filter<br />14.3 et

Comment

200 shipped

Comment

i am looking for something in the 150-175...

Comment

Check your mail

Comment

still have it Floyd??
              98 bird Y87 SLP cai Msd Super Conducters Msd coils Splitfire Triple Platinums big bad Corvette servo

Comment

yes...and he hasnt returned any emails in almost a week...if you want it let me know.

Comment

no. i am still here...

i am very sorry for not replying... stupid hotmail put all ur messages into my trash automatically and i didnt even notice

i still want it if you have it... sorry for the delay...

Comment

Ok...I still have it and you're still first up for getting it.
                    Let me know when you want to complete this little transaction and you can paypal me the money.
                    I'll send it out the same day.

Comment

let me know if it falls through...Ironhorse4life@aol.com
                      98 bird Y87 SLP cai Msd Super Conducters Msd coils Splitfire Triple Platinums big bad Corvette servo

Comment

Will do.

Comment

at this point i am going to recomend selling it to copperhead... i had some problems come up and i wont be able to get it this second. if copperhead doesnt want the unit than i will get it asap. sorry to disappoint and let me know if he doesnt want it.

Comment

Ok...he said a couple weeks...so whichever gets money first let me know and we'll work something out.

Comment

k bro, sorry to put u out like this but dont hold off for me. i will let you know asap.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Andy H
                                Hello everyone!
                                by Andy H
                                Its been a while since I've been on the forum. Hope everyone is doing well. I still have my camaro! Unfortunately, the slave cylinder and clutch has went...
                                2 weeks ago
                              • 3.4 slow to go
                                hey there strangers!
                                by 3.4 slow to go
                                been a while but looks like i'm back in the game thanks to my brother. he went and bought an'02 bird, and since i'm a technician at the nissan place...
                                3 weeks ago

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X