I need a STOCK INTAKE for a 3.4 Fbody! - FirebirdV6.com/CamaroV6.com Message Board

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I need a STOCK INTAKE for a 3.4 Fbody!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I need a STOCK INTAKE for a 3.4 Fbody!

That's right... I want the stock piece of plastic that clips onto the radiator AND the stock airfilter housing as well.

Please Email me if you have any to sell.
    Shiftat7@aol.com
    <b>Sean: 1994 Camaro daily driver</b>

yep!
    New:04 GMC Sierra 1500 RCLB 4x4 5.3 GU80 3.73\'s.<br />Truck pics<br />Mods<br />Go fast: Panel K&N filter and soon SS truck catback.<br />Appearance: Stull Billet grill,Weston Chrome step tubes,Rhino Chrome hitch step,ARE painted fiberglass cover,Silver star lighting.

Comment

what stock piece of plastic from the radiator? Don't understand but I might have it.

I might have the stock housing for the air filter, if you're interested I can check to make sure I have it and get you pics. Just lemme know first.
      ---Niño---<br /><i>95\' silver 5 spd</i>

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Andy H
        Hello everyone!
        by Andy H
        Its been a while since I've been on the forum. Hope everyone is doing well. I still have my camaro! Unfortunately, the slave cylinder and clutch has went...
        2 weeks ago
      • 3.4 slow to go
        hey there strangers!
        by 3.4 slow to go
        been a while but looks like i'm back in the game thanks to my brother. he went and bought an'02 bird, and since i'm a technician at the nissan place...
        2 weeks ago

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
      Working...
      X