97 pcm

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 97 pcm

I have a 96 m5 camaro that i just put gears and lsd in and i need the computer so i can recalibrate my speedo and set my speed limiter back.
    96 3.8 red camaro. <br />headers,cam,valve springs,retainers,auburn lsd,3.73 gears,SLP cold air,accel coils,24lb injectors,8mm plug wires,air temp module,LT1 diveshaft,removed a/c,edelbrock torque arm,spohn LCA\'s and PHR

go to the dealer and flash the pcm with Y87 specs
    http://www.bowtiev6.com/

Comment

it'll still be off. I installed 3.73s instead of 3.42s
      96 3.8 red camaro. <br />headers,cam,valve springs,retainers,auburn lsd,3.73 gears,SLP cold air,accel coils,24lb injectors,8mm plug wires,air temp module,LT1 diveshaft,removed a/c,edelbrock torque arm,spohn LCA\'s and PHR

Comment

part number 16227797

www.tacreations.com

should be $50+shipping

thats where I got mine.

Comment

Originally posted by Nachius:

www.tacreations.com

Are you sure??

Comment

I think he meant www.tacreationsusa.com
            95 Camaro 3.8L Y2K motor <br /><a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/id/coriya71\" target=\"_blank\">www.cardomain.com/id/coriya71</a>

Comment

wow. I really didn't think Id get it any chaeper than 100. thanks for the info guys. you really helped me out.

Comment

yea thats what I meant sorry typing too fast!

Comment

its ok nachius, if i need a new golf bag,or if i have to get my G/F a new handbag, I know where to go now. [img]graemlins/rofl.gif[/img]

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• 3.4 slow to go
                    hey there strangers!
                    by 3.4 slow to go
                    been a while but looks like i'm back in the game thanks to my brother. he went and bought an'02 bird, and since i'm a technician at the nissan place...
                    8 hours ago
                  • ssms5411
                    Had to get another phone
                    by ssms5411
                    Well my iPhone 11 Pro Max took a dump, it’s in a boot up loop, will try and get it fixed and give it to my mom. So I got a new iPhone 15 pro max, everything...
                    1 week ago
                  • ssms5411
                    Leaking front cover
                    by ssms5411
                    So I’m still leaking coolant, I think it’s my front cover, going to double check when it’s alittle warmer, got the Zzp extra thick timing cover...
                    2 weeks ago
                  • transamtom1
                    Went to look at 2002 V6 Firebird Vert.
                    by transamtom1
                    Local car on a small lot just over 100k mikes(178,000 kms)

Silver with grey leather and black top 3.8L for $5400 cdn or $3975 usd as is....
                    3 weeks ago

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X