Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ssms5411
    replied
    Yeah check ebay, mines originally a M5 cable on a m5 to A4 swap, but I got it to work by cutting the TB bracket, so you should be able to get by with a m5 or a4 cable.

Leave a comment:

• Evil Red Demon
    replied
    It's crazy how hard these things are to find! Thankfully I found out that it was only the plastic clip that attaches the cable to the actual pedal and was able to repair it enough to work. But eventually I'd still like to just replace it if I can ever get my hands on one!

Leave a comment:

• ssms5411
    replied
    That sucks yeah ,I got a spare one for mine off ebay about a year ago. You will have to look ar ebay and junk yards.

Leave a comment:

• Evil Red Demon
    started a topic 1997 Camaro throttle cable

1997 Camaro throttle cable

Broke the plastic end that connects to my throttle pedal over the weekend and need to get a replacement cable setup if anyone happens to have one. Seems like everywhere has discontinued them!

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Andy H
    Hello everyone!
    by Andy H
    Its been a while since I've been on the forum. Hope everyone is doing well. I still have my camaro! Unfortunately, the slave cylinder and clutch has went...
    3 weeks ago
  • 3.4 slow to go
    hey there strangers!
    by 3.4 slow to go
    been a while but looks like i'm back in the game thanks to my brother. he went and bought an'02 bird, and since i'm a technician at the nissan place...
    3 weeks ago

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
Working...
X