Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ssms5411
    replied
    Yeah check ebay, mines originally a M5 cable on a m5 to A4 swap, but I got it to work by cutting the TB bracket, so you should be able to get by with a m5 or a4 cable.

Leave a comment:

• Evil Red Demon
    replied
    It's crazy how hard these things are to find! Thankfully I found out that it was only the plastic clip that attaches the cable to the actual pedal and was able to repair it enough to work. But eventually I'd still like to just replace it if I can ever get my hands on one!

Leave a comment:

• ssms5411
    replied
    That sucks yeah ,I got a spare one for mine off ebay about a year ago. You will have to look ar ebay and junk yards.

Leave a comment:

• Evil Red Demon
    started a topic 1997 Camaro throttle cable

1997 Camaro throttle cable

Broke the plastic end that connects to my throttle pedal over the weekend and need to get a replacement cable setup if anyone happens to have one. Seems like everywhere has discontinued them!

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Dog Fodda
    Oddball balancer?
    by Dog Fodda
    I have a 1999 3.8 with 67k miles. Im removing the timing cover to replace the chain. Ive already got the balancer bolt out, and now need to pull the balancer....
    1 day ago
  • BLACK1LE
    WTB Stcok 2019 Camaro RS Resonators
    by BLACK1LE
    Hello guys, I am willing to buy or get for free the stock resonators for the 2019 Camaro RS. I ended up having a hole in my resonator and it would cause...
    1 day ago
  • Raysfan778
    Need help deciding appearance
    by Raysfan778
    My current camaro is the one without the stripes extending through the roof. Also deciding if I should wrap mirrors and spoiler black as well. Attached...
    2 days ago
  • 2.8 Bird
    Seeing very few 4th Gen
    by 2.8 Bird
    It's only once in awhile do I see a 4th gen out there, but the good news is the very few that I see are in very good condition, including the V6. Everytime...
    3 days ago
  • LETZRIDE
    Removing smoke smell from car
    by LETZRIDE
    Does anyone have any tips on removing smoke odour from the car? My new truck the dealer got rid of about 98% of it, but you can still smell it a bit......
    1 week ago

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
Working...
X