WTB turbo headers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WTB turbo headers

Looking for some turbo headers for my 1996 3.8 Camaro.
    08' L76 6.0L 4X4 Chevy EXT.Cab LTZ Vortec MAX with Snug top cover, Dynomax exhaust,Hptuners& K&N intake
    96' Camaro M5 to A4 conversion, alot of mods . GT35R Turbo full suspension. Built engine

May have to have it fabricate it. Living here in Vegas I notice there's a lot of custom fabrication shops. Not sure about AZ.

Comment

Yeah , i have the y pipe turbo going underneath the front. Ive been looking at Cartunning kit, might go that route, still have to wait another year.
      08' L76 6.0L 4X4 Chevy EXT.Cab LTZ Vortec MAX with Snug top cover, Dynomax exhaust,Hptuners& K&N intake
      96' Camaro M5 to A4 conversion, alot of mods . GT35R Turbo full suspension. Built engine

Comment

I found a place called peak boost who could make the Forward facing headers for $1500 and ill have to see how much they would charge for the y pipe. They do imports mostly, and its the place i bought my Garrett gt35r turbo from.

Comment

For some reason Steve I thought of you when I saw this kit. https://m.ebay.com/itm/KLDE-T04E-STA....c100890.m2460

I think the cold and hot pipes can be modified to fit ours.

Comment

Thanks, i already have the cold side with intercooler plus turbo, wastegate and bov, just need the headers and y pipe. The kit looks good though , why cant they sell a 3.8 camaro kit on ebay, they have just about everything else. Lol I wouldn't spend the money on it unless I knew it definitely fit. I have all the parts from my under k turbo project, if i can get the turbo cam in this next year i might put it back on sooner. Will see.

Comment

Turbo cam are they compatible with low boost supercharger.

Comment

That eBay turbo stuff makes me wonder if they are good too, because they are so cheap.

Comment

Originally posted by 2.8 Bird View Post
                  That eBay turbo stuff makes me wonder if they are good too, because they are so cheap.
                  I bought a crx pipping and my intercooler off ebay and its pretty good so far, will see how it holds up once the turbo is back on.

Comment

Originally posted by 2.8 Bird View Post
                    Turbo cam are they compatible with low boost supercharger.
                    The specs of a turbo cam is way different than a supercharger cam, I have the VS cam right now and ran it with the Powerdyne supercharger it was nice. But the AZ heat was burning up the inside supercharger belt so I was replacing it too often, plus with the turbo you can make a ton of more power, which is what Im looking for. I hope to make 450wrhp with the cam and 15 psi.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• 3.4 slow to go
                      hey there strangers!
                      by 3.4 slow to go
                      been a while but looks like i'm back in the game thanks to my brother. he went and bought an'02 bird, and since i'm a technician at the nissan place...
                      10 hours ago
                    • ssms5411
                      Had to get another phone
                      by ssms5411
                      Well my iPhone 11 Pro Max took a dump, it’s in a boot up loop, will try and get it fixed and give it to my mom. So I got a new iPhone 15 pro max, everything...
                      1 week ago
                    • ssms5411
                      Leaking front cover
                      by ssms5411
                      So I’m still leaking coolant, I think it’s my front cover, going to double check when it’s alittle warmer, got the Zzp extra thick timing cover...
                      2 weeks ago
                    • transamtom1
                      Went to look at 2002 V6 Firebird Vert.
                      by transamtom1
                      Local car on a small lot just over 100k mikes(178,000 kms)

Silver with grey leather and black top 3.8L for $5400 cdn or $3975 usd as is....
                      3 weeks ago

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X