Looking to Buy a Trans Am Ws6 Factory Hood - FirebirdV6.com/CamaroV6.com Message Board

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Looking to Buy a Trans Am Ws6 Factory Hood

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking to Buy a Trans Am Ws6 Factory Hood

The color to my car is as follows on the link below...

http://paintref.com/cgi-bin/colorcod...r=5193&rows=50

It would be awesome if someone is willing to part with theirs of this color, if not, I'll just repaint any color that comes my way. Hit me back with some idea's on prices that you would be asking for the hood. Greatly appreciated. :wavey:

Re: Looking to Buy a Trans Am Ws6 Factory Hood

98-02 WS6 Trans Am Ram Air Hood (Functional) for my 99 Pontiac Firebird

Comment

Re: Looking to Buy a Trans Am Ws6 Factory Hood

This is for anyone coming around with offers to me for there hood...

If anything, i have a pair of GM hood screens from the last Ram Air Hood i had that i sold that was in wrecked condition, so if you don't have them, no biggie. I mean i don't mind if its got some minor damage to it, a body shop could always fix it, but i didn't last time cause i didn't have the funds, now this time around i do, but if i get one with none of that, then all the more power to you cause then i dont have a problem paying out more for better condition, please feel free to send me pictures of the hood your willing to pitch to me.

Thanks in advance. :-D

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• 3.4 slow to go
        hey there strangers!
        by 3.4 slow to go
        been a while but looks like i'm back in the game thanks to my brother. he went and bought an'02 bird, and since i'm a technician at the nissan place...
        12 hours ago
      • ssms5411
        Had to get another phone
        by ssms5411
        Well my iPhone 11 Pro Max took a dump, it’s in a boot up loop, will try and get it fixed and give it to my mom. So I got a new iPhone 15 pro max, everything...
        1 week ago
      • ssms5411
        Leaking front cover
        by ssms5411
        So I’m still leaking coolant, I think it’s my front cover, going to double check when it’s alittle warmer, got the Zzp extra thick timing cover...
        2 weeks ago
      • transamtom1
        Went to look at 2002 V6 Firebird Vert.
        by transamtom1
        Local car on a small lot just over 100k mikes(178,000 kms)

Silver with grey leather and black top 3.8L for $5400 cdn or $3975 usd as is....
        3 weeks ago

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
      Working...
      X