ABS Reluctor Ring

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ABS Reluctor Ring

I need one for my 2 to 3 series swap! The diffy I bought did not have one on it and after searching all over the web they seem to now be discontinued. Would anyone happen to have one around they would like to sell?

Thanks!

1997 30th Anniversary Camaro.
    SLP CAI, Dynomax, PCM tune, SS Hood, Clear Corners, T-Tops, Sony Xplod

TEAM RED

Re: ABS Reluctor Ring

Originally posted by Evil Red Demon View Post
    I need one for my 2 to 3 series swap! The diffy I bought did not have one on it and after searching all over the web they seem to now be discontinued. Would anyone happen to have one around they would like to sell?

Thanks!
    Good luck. I looked forever till I found both of mine. You might be looking for awhile

Comment

Yeah they seem to be super hard to find. It kind of pisses me off that they've stopped making them. Any suggestions for finding one? How'd you finally come by one?

TEAM RED

Comment

Yeah they seem to be super hard to find. It kind of pisses me off that they've stopped making them. Any suggestions for finding one? How'd you finally come by one?
        Honestly I got lucky on mine lol. I was looking at limited slip on craigslist and came across a guy in Cleveland (3hrs from me), he owns like a speed shop. Bought a brand new Eaton differential for $425. Then when installing it, we broke the stock reluctor ring. So I emailed him. He had 2 left. I said Id take both of them. I got both for $40. These damn things are like gold lol.

Comment

Ha ha so you're saying you don't want to part with the one you have left?? :)

TEAM RED

Comment

Ha ha so you're saying you don't want to part with the one you have left?? :)
            Basically lol. If I had another laying around I'd sell it to you, but as hard as these are to find I'm keeping my extra one lol:cool:

Comment

hmm i've got a rear end in the back yard with one. i'd hate to disassemble it just for that though. i guess it depends on the price.

Comment

Ha ha I don't blame ya one bit man. Boost, I'd be willing to throw $50 your way for it if you'd be willing to pull it out of there. You'd be a life/project saver.

TEAM RED

Comment

Ha ha I don't blame ya one bit man. Boost, I'd be willing to throw $50 your way for it if you'd be willing to pull it out of there. You'd be a life/project saver.
                  Also when you install it, you have to drive around for a bit so the computer can recognize it. I started my car and let it run for 10mins then nothing. Then I literally drove it 20ft and then the lights in the dash went off lol. Just an FYI

Comment

i can probably do that for ya. +shipping.
                    i'll try and pull it tonight. and try not to break it lol.
                    Last edited by thebeewantsboost; 10-01-2013, 08:22 AM.

Comment

Sounds awesome man I really appreciate it!!! Please don't break it ha ha you're my only hope! Just let me know when it's all ready and ill paypal ya.

Thanks again!

TEAM RED

Comment

done. text me
                        Last edited by thebeewantsboost; 10-02-2013, 05:19 PM. Reason: removing phone number

Comment

Awesome!!!

TEAM RED

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• 3.4 slow to go
                            hey there strangers!
                            by 3.4 slow to go
                            been a while but looks like i'm back in the game thanks to my brother. he went and bought an'02 bird, and since i'm a technician at the nissan place...
                            4 hours ago
                          • ssms5411
                            Had to get another phone
                            by ssms5411
                            Well my iPhone 11 Pro Max took a dump, it’s in a boot up loop, will try and get it fixed and give it to my mom. So I got a new iPhone 15 pro max, everything...
                            1 week ago
                          • ssms5411
                            Leaking front cover
                            by ssms5411
                            So I’m still leaking coolant, I think it’s my front cover, going to double check when it’s alittle warmer, got the Zzp extra thick timing cover...
                            2 weeks ago
                          • transamtom1
                            Went to look at 2002 V6 Firebird Vert.
                            by transamtom1
                            Local car on a small lot just over 100k mikes(178,000 kms)

Silver with grey leather and black top 3.8L for $5400 cdn or $3975 usd as is....
                            3 weeks ago

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X