97 Camaro RS with front end damage

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 97 Camaro RS with front end damage

Hello, I am selling my 97 Camaro complete car and all the parts that go along with it. On July 18th, 2019 I was on my way to work when a car ran a stop sign and I did not have enough room to stop. The damage was contained to the front driver side. The driver and passenger airbags did deploy. The tires were put on the in Feb 2018 and they have around 1100-1200 miles. The air conditioner compressor was put on about a month before the accident in June 2019. The rims are over 10 years old and the passenger rear rim has a very slow leak. There is no engine damage and the radiator does not leak. If there are additional pictures you would like to see please let me know. I am located south of Atlanta and asking $1800 for the car and all the parts.

Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_5242.JPG Size:	2.35 MB ID:	1575834
    Attached Files
    Last edited by lookatme2007; 03-18-2020, 11:04 AM.

Oh that sucks. how is the frame. Is it salvageable.

Comment

That does suck, looks like a very well kept Camaro. How’s the interior? Might take some pics. I hope you were alright after the accident.
      08' L76 6.0L 4X4 Chevy EXT.Cab LTZ Vortec MAX with Snug top cover, Dynomax exhaust,Hptuners& K&N intake
      96' Camaro M5 to A4 conversion, alot of mods . GT35R Turbo full suspension. Built engine

Comment

I had the frame checked and there is no damage to the frame. This car was born in Canada as the 344th camaro off the assembly line and it spent most of its life in Michigan in a garage before coming to Atlanta where it continued to be garaged. I was not hurt in the accident except for being extremely upset not so much because of the car but because of what this car meant to my family. This car was my brother-in-law's and he took his life several years ago and this is all my wife had left of him. After the accident we thought we would rebuild it but with the state of everything going on right now I'm just hoping to have a job everyday I wake up. I believe the time has come for us to let the car go and keep her brother alive in our memories and not in our garage.

Comment

The brakes maybe have 500-600 miles on them at most.
          Attached Files

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Andy H
            Hello everyone!
            by Andy H
            Its been a while since I've been on the forum. Hope everyone is doing well. I still have my camaro! Unfortunately, the slave cylinder and clutch has went...
            3 weeks ago
          • 3.4 slow to go
            hey there strangers!
            by 3.4 slow to go
            been a while but looks like i'm back in the game thanks to my brother. he went and bought an'02 bird, and since i'm a technician at the nissan place...
            3 weeks ago

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
          Working...
          X