For sale

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For sale

I am new to this I have a 2002 Camaro V6 3.8 5 speed 35th Anniversary for sale clean car never saw snow till right now just shoot me an offer you couldn't text me at 630 392 1180 I live in the Aurora area in Illinois just looking to see what I can do to get rid of this car it's too small for me I need a pickup truck will trade for a truck with cash involved thanks guys ask for Robert

moved to vehicles for sale section - good luck with the sale

2002 SOM Z28 Camaro
    1996 3800 camaro- Gone - still the fastest N/A Canadian 3.8L F-body
    V6 best: 13.43 @ 100.77 mph

My Current Build | Synthetic Oil | Videos

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• 9334V6
      Hello All
      9334V6
      Im Joel from Pennsylvania, and have had 3 4th gen V6 Camaros now. 2 94 3.4l. One hard top, one t top. Current one is the 3.8l T top. Have an extensive...
      4 days ago
    • LETZRIDE
      Show off what you got!
      LETZRIDE
      So I am looking to try something new and am building a social media strategy to promote awareness about our forum. As some of you know it went dark about...
      6 days ago
    • LETZRIDE
      Setting up your Adjustable Panhard Rod
      LETZRIDE
      The below guide is going to show you how to set up a double adjustable panhard rod on a 1993-2002 F-body. If you have a stock suspension setup Camaro...
      1 week ago
    • FirebirdGT
      Intake Manifold Pressure
      FirebirdGT
      Anyone ever take any data on the intake manifold vacuum on a 95-98? Maybe at the EVAP nipple on the TB?
      1 week ago
    • Rebel550
      C5 Wheels and new tires
      Rebel550
      I found a cheap set of C-5 wheels(100.00-set) and found a nice set of tires on Walmart's website. I paid 124.00 for the fronts(245/45/17's) and 130.00(275/40/18's)...
      1 week ago

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
    Working...
    X