For sale

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For sale

I am new to this I have a 2002 Camaro V6 3.8 5 speed 35th Anniversary for sale clean car never saw snow till right now just shoot me an offer you couldn't text me at 630 392 1180 I live in the Aurora area in Illinois just looking to see what I can do to get rid of this car it's too small for me I need a pickup truck will trade for a truck with cash involved thanks guys ask for Robert

moved to vehicles for sale section - good luck with the sale

2002 SOM Z28 Camaro
    1996 3800 camaro- Gone - still the fastest N/A Canadian 3.8L F-body
    V6 best: 13.43 @ 100.77 mph

My Current Build | Synthetic Oil | Videos

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• 12secondv6
      What's everyone up to???
      12secondv6
      I gotta log in here and there and see what everyone is up to.

Cruising in a 2009 Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT8 now. I've stuck with the SRT8's...
      3 days ago
    • ssms5411
      Hptuners only scanning in 1 row in histogram
      ssms5411
      So I fixed my map sensor short I had , and when trying to scan with hptuners in histogram I just get one row of data even when reving it. So can't figure...
      3 days ago
    • LETZRIDE
      Dealerships drive me crazy
      LETZRIDE
      So I had today off which means I had a list of things to get done...one of which was to get a 2nd key and my ebay replacement key fobs programmed to my...
      4 days ago
    • Kevin2177
      5 speed to a4
      Kevin2177
      Yes I already know it will be cheaper to buy and ls car or roller then doing this. This is just something I wanted to always do and I have the time and...
      5 days ago
    • Camaro3800v6
      Full Exhaust
      Camaro3800v6
      I have catback exhaust on my 02 Camaro. I'd like to get a full exhaust system, but need some help and don't want to get ripped off.

so if...
      2 weeks ago

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
    Working...
    X