UAC A/C Compressor & Component Kits

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UAC A/C Compressor & Component Kits

With warmer temperatures finally on the way, now is the time to get your air conditioning system operating in peak condition. The RockAuto.com catalog offers A/C parts from respected manufacturers including UAC. Founded in 1988, UAC is known for high quality standards and for constantly developing new parts. From A/C Compressors to A/C Condensers to A/C Evaporator Cores and all of the A/C Refrigerant Hoses and components in-between, UAC produces the A/C parts you need and RockAuto.com provides them at the reliably low prices you expect. (Still snowing in your area? RockAuto.com has a huge selection of Heater Cores by UAC too!)

In addition to individual components, UAC has two different types of A/C Compressor & Component Kits to ensure you have all of the parts to successfully complete the job. Their Compressor Replacement Kit includes the A/C Compressor, O-Ring Kit, A/C Refrigerant Oil, and the additional components for your specific vehicle such as the A/C Expansion Valve, A/C Receiver Drier/Accumulator and/or the Orifice Tube. Their Compressor-Condenser Replacement Kit includes an A/C Condenser in addition to the components mentioned above.

Find these kits and other UAC parts for your specific car or truck in the "Heat & Air Conditioning" category of the RockAuto.com catalog.

Latest Topics

Collapse

• LETZRIDE
    Display Images (Avatars) and Signatures
    by LETZRIDE
    I have changed the settings that anyone can now upload their own custom Display Images or Avatars as some call them as well as upload a signatures....
    15 hours ago
  • LETZRIDE
    2019 Camaro Exhaust Rattle
    by LETZRIDE
    Taken from the exhaust thread and moved here:

That to me sounds like when they welded in or installed your downpipe...
    16 hours ago
  • LETZRIDE
    Tool For Harmonic Balancer
    by LETZRIDE
    Another Social Media Question:

Question: For the 4th Gen V6's, is there a specific tool / installer for the harmonic balancers?
    A:...
    1 day ago
  • LETZRIDE
    Rebuild on a 3.8L
    by LETZRIDE
    This question is from social media -

Question: Doing a full rebuild on my 3.8L. It's my first time and I am worried about over spending....
    1 day ago
  • LETZRIDE
    Camaro Superfest 2020
    by LETZRIDE
    Looks like they are going virtual this year with the whole covid 19 thing going on.

I wonder if they will get more or less participation...
    2 days ago

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
Working...
X