BC Racing BR Series Coilover Spotlight - FirebirdV6.com/CamaroV6.com Message Board

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

BC Racing BR Series Coilover Spotlight

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BC Racing BR Series Coilover Spotlight

Coiloverkits.com offers a wide range of coilover options for many makes and models but the BC Racing BR Series kit is one of our favorites for the 5th & 6th Gen Camaro's.

BC Racing has multiple different series available for the 5th & 6th Generation Camaro's including BR Series (single adjustable linear valving), DS Series (single adjustable digressive valving), and ER Series (double adjustable linear valving), but today we'll cover their most popular line, the BR Series.

The BC Racing BR Series is their flagship line of coilovers not because they're the most affordable, but because they offer tremendous value for the money. The BR Series is available for the 2010-2015 5th Generation Camaro as well as the 2016+ 6th Generation Camaro, all with the ability to be built with custom spring rates and valving (limited rear rates available).

For the 2010-1015 5th Gen, BC Racing offers two BR Series kits to choose from, the Q-04-BR kit is listed for the 2010-1013 Camaro and the Q-10-BR kit is listed for the 2014-2015 Camaro, but they're spec'd the same with the exception of the front spring.

The Q-10-BR Series kit uses a linear spring and linear spring adapter to mate with the OEM upper strut tower and the Q-04-BR Series kit uses a variable diameter spring that mates to the OEM upper strut tower.

Q-10-BR

Click image for larger version  Name:	Q_10_1.jpg Size:	280.9 KB ID:	1578306

Q-04-BR

Click image for larger version  Name:	Q_4_BR.jpg Size:	245.9 KB ID:	1578307

While they are listed for different years, they're the exact same kit with the exact same specs, and will work on ALL 2010-2015 model year Camaro's.

For the 2016+ 6th Generation Camaro BC Racing was able to take full advantage of the McPherson front strut suspension and have include adjustable camber plate upper mounts on the Q-17-BR Series kit. The Q-17-BR Series kit uses a linear spring like the Q-10-BR kit so custom spring rates can be ran on the front and rear.

You can check out the kits mentioned by clicking on the links below.

2010-2013 (fits 2010-2015) Camaro Q-04-BR Series Kit

2014-2015 (fits 2010-2015) Camaro Q-10-BR Seires Kit

2016-Current Q-17-BR Series Kit

If you have any questions about these kits or others that you see on Coiloverkits.com please don't hesitate to reach out and we'll be glad to assist. Thanks!
    Last edited by CoiloverKits.com; 08-15-2022, 07:15 PM. Reason: Formatting & added pictures
    Regards,

Tim Griffith

Latest Topics

Collapse

• 3.4 slow to go
    hey there strangers!
    by 3.4 slow to go
    been a while but looks like i'm back in the game thanks to my brother. he went and bought an'02 bird, and since i'm a technician at the nissan place...
    3 hours ago
  • ssms5411
    Had to get another phone
    by ssms5411
    Well my iPhone 11 Pro Max took a dump, it’s in a boot up loop, will try and get it fixed and give it to my mom. So I got a new iPhone 15 pro max, everything...
    1 week ago
  • ssms5411
    Leaking front cover
    by ssms5411
    So I’m still leaking coolant, I think it’s my front cover, going to double check when it’s alittle warmer, got the Zzp extra thick timing cover...
    2 weeks ago
  • transamtom1
    Went to look at 2002 V6 Firebird Vert.
    by transamtom1
    Local car on a small lot just over 100k mikes(178,000 kms)

Silver with grey leather and black top 3.8L for $5400 cdn or $3975 usd as is....
    3 weeks ago

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
Working...
X