2000 malibu for sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2000 malibu for sale

located in ky... a 2000 malibu 4dr sedan. Great on gas milege about 32 on highway and 27 in town. Has a cold air intake and front strut, that is the only real mods. the cai helped alot with gas mileage. 6 disc changer in trunk. 113k miles, most are the 35 min to school and 35 back. i was commuting to college but i want to sell the car to afford an apartment. The body is in perfet shape, one scratch about 6 inches long on back bumper that is it. no paint chipping or anyting of the sort. intererior has no stains or tears. upholstry is in top notch. no mods done inside except a carbon fiber steering wheel cover and cf bezel to match the stock cf dash trim piece. i will post pics later. asking price is 5,000 obo. I looked on autotrader and noticed many cars like mine were priced alot higher, but i need to sell quick. and mine was ten times better then theirs. not trying to fool anyone but i take pride in taking care of all my cars. oil always changed early. always waxed, washed once a week atleast. brand new cooper cobra tires, and um... windows are tinted as well. thanks.

Ps. i have the stock air induction setup if you don't want the cold air intake.
    Welcome future UK stars... Darius Miller, Deandre Liggins, Kevin Galloway, Josh Harrellson

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
Working...
X