FS: 2000 Camaro SS Show Car - MUST SEE !! - FirebirdV6.com/CamaroV6.com Message Board

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FS: 2000 Camaro SS Show Car - MUST SEE !!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS: 2000 Camaro SS Show Car - MUST SEE !!

I am very heartbroken to see my SS go. I am selling because of the purchase of another car and I can’t afford to keep both. The car is a 2000 Camaro SS production number 0095. The car was ordered as a 6 speed, red with ebony interior and was loaded from the factory. Additional options were T-tops, hurst shifter, leather seats, power everything, SLP floor mats, etc. The car has 40,000 miles and every mile has been highway driven. Mostly to shows and back. The car has only been showed and is flawless! No scrapes, dings or dents. The car is perfect inside and out. Over 30 awards won, including 3 best of shows, 8 first place sound quality trophies and was present at the 2001 IASCA Finals. Over $25,000 invested. Asking $21,000 OBO. Here is the run down of modifications.

Exterior
    Exterior is flawless and the car has never seen snow and has been garaged since bought. Babied and waxed monthly! Modifications include: tinted windows, SLP front grill, 18” chrome ZO6 wheels, Bilstein shocks, Eibach lowering springs, Mac headers, custom exhaust with high flow cats and chrome tips, red strut tower brace, K&N high flow intake and the engine compartment is pristine.

Interior and Stereo
    Interior is flawless also and was designed to be a show car and top sound quality cars on the International Auto Sound Competition Association (IASCA). Modifications include: Stainless pedals, alarm, Short shifter kit, Dash mat, Custom leather Momo Racing seats with electronic controlled 4 or 5 point harnesses. Stereo modifications start with the whole car being sound damped, an Optima Yellow top battery, Alpine phantom face head unit with rear mounted CD Changer, Focal Utopia three way front speakers in custom kick panels and custom window pillars, Rockford Fosgate EQ mounted in the center consol, Audio Control Pre-amp, Chrome dipped Rockford Fosgate Amplifiers with chrome bridge and temp sensor and two AlumaPro Alchemy 10” subs. The Stereo was designed to lose no useable interior space and to keep a chrome theme through out the install. You have to see and hear this stereo!

The car also comes with an indoor/outdoor car cover, one set of SLP Floor mats, stock floor mats, T-top shade covers, wheels locks and photo album for car shows. The car is located in Owings Mills, Maryland and is Maryland inspected. I am also willing to drive for delivery. More information can be provided upon request. If interested please call Chris at 410-363-6339 or email at chrismd77@comcast.net.

More Pictures Here ...

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
Working...
X