making "block lights"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• making "block lights"

well here is the deal. one christmas i got a gift from my uncle. it was this little glass block (the kind that some people make windows or showers out of) with a University of Tennessee power T on it. i thought to myself, why can't i make that? so i did. i've been selling them to all kinds of people around here simply by word of mouth so i thought i should try to cranch out a bit. i wanted to see if there was any "demand" at all from anywhere else so i'm posting on here. here is a sample of one of the blocks i've done:
    lights off

lights on

this was for a high school in my area, but i've done all sorts of teams ranging from baseball to football to personalized (i.e. initials, logos, etc.). i've done lots of different football teams and people really seem to enjoy them as gifts. i'm even working a camaro/firebird one as well so i can see how that turns out. so i was just throwing this out here to see if anyone is interested. if so, shoot me an email to wickedArtist11@comcast.net and i'll get you more info. but i guess my "real" question is, do you guys think that if i tried to push these out online or at fairs or something that people would like them? i'm in college and its a good way to make some needed cash. but i just need to find the market for them. what do yall think about these?

(mods, i am not sure if this should go in the FS section or the lounge. its more of a "hey look at this and let me know what yall think about it" kinda deal rather than a sure fired sale so i posted in both. please delete either one if you think it doesn't belong.)
    1994 Camaro 3.4 L V6 <br />2.5\" Flowmaster 80 Series American Thunder Exhaust<br />SLP Cold Air Intake<br />Sony Head Unit<br />Pioneer Midranges<br />2 10\" Sony XPlod 1100 W Subs<br />Power Acoustiks 980 W Amp<br /> <a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/id/heartbeat_of_94\" target=\"_blank\">http://www.cardomain.com/id/heartbeat_of_94</a>

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
Working...
X