Feeler: 2000 Camaro for sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Feeler: 2000 Camaro for sale

I know I'll be selling my car sometime before this summer, but I may sell it sooner if someone wants it enough. So I'm throwing this out there to see if there is interest.

2000 Camaro, L36 5-speed
    39,000 miles.
    Black, T-tops.
    Manual doors and windows. I added in power trunk unlock. Locking gas cap. Standard Cassette stereo, with upgraded Pioneer speakers. Standard 16" alloys, 8-spoke design, Goodyear rubber.
    Always changed oil with Mobil-1 10w30 and the larger capacity AC Delco filter.

Mods:
    Slotted and cross-drilled rotors all around,
    EBC "green stuff" pads all around.
    Torsen LSD, Redline Diff fluid.
    Aluminum driveshaft
    1LE transmission mount
    Redline D4 transmission fluid.
    B&M "Ripper" shifter.
    Full 3" stainless mandrel bent exhaust tubing, Carsound Stainless converter, Borla Stainless muffler (3"in, dual 2 1/4" out), SLP dual slash cut stainless tips with "SLP" etching. Sounds PERFECT.
    MTI Clear air-box lid, Accel cool-blue filter element. Whole airbox raised 1/4 inch. Factory boots used to TB so it doesnt look ghetto.
    MAF screen removed.
    MSD 8.8 wires, NGK iridium plugs.
    ZZP drilled 180* thermostat.
    Redline "water wetter" added to coolant. (I have yet to have the fans even come on in the summer unless I use the AC!!)
    Hypertech power programmer included with sale.
    Beautiful custom made aluminum pedals and footrest cover, pedals have "CAMARO" (in correct font) across them. Also made by the same person, a custom round "ball style" shift knob, solid aluminum, brushed clearcoated finish. REALLY nice touch.
    Brushed aluminum-look gauge overlay.
    SLP front floormats.

Bunch of stock parts included with sale, (airbox stuff, etc...) Also including a really trick Z28 cluster with carbon-fiber bezel and white-faced "reverse glow" overlay. I couldnt get the tach to work right so I took it out. Also, a Prothane trans mount with custom made aluminum spacer plate and hardware. Didnt like the vibrations so I took it out.

The good: I baby it, gets nice gas milage on the highway (as high as 36 MPG!!!) and the only time I took it to the track it ran a 15.2 @ 92. That's my first time racing anything and with full street weight and stock tires and air pressure.

The bad: typical GM paint issues. Nothing serious, just doesnt look "showroom" anymore. T-tops: they are less than a year old, (someone stole the old ones) but are missing the sunshade inserts and I have not installed the key locks. Locks are included but will need to be coded (tumblers installed) at a dealership. Good news is that they are brand new and dont leak! [img]smile.gif[/img]
    Slight rear main seal leak. Most of you know this one. It's not enough to register any oil loss on the dipstick in five months, so no big deal.
    ABS light on. Morons that installed my LSD didnt put the reluctor wheel back on. I have a new one in box and will include with sale.
    Check engine light. Due to an O2 simulator that doesnt work right. Caspers electronics has one that actually works.

Whew! I think that's it. I'm probably going to ask about $10,250 for it. For the low miles, high-quality mods and performance, it's worth every penny. It will be hard for me to get pics up, but if there is enough requests I'll try.

Thanks for reading.
    Brendan
    00 Camaro L36 M49
    84 VW Scirocco 8v
    I am a man, I can change... if I have to.... I guess.....<br /><br />-Red Green

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
Working...
X