Guaging Interest: 3" Magnaflow Catback and Eagle 077 rims for sale - FirebirdV6.com/CamaroV6.com Message Board

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Guaging Interest: 3" Magnaflow Catback and Eagle 077 rims for sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guaging Interest: 3" Magnaflow Catback and Eagle 077 rims for sale

I'm unfortunately about to trade in my 98 Camaro for a new Envoy as I need a better winter car, and since the dealer will not give me any more for the car with the aftermarket parts I was wondering if anyone was interested in them. I'm keeping the stereo but I have a 3" Magnaflow stainless steel catback system that was installed on the car new in late August. It is supposed to be for a 93-95 but I wanted a 3" so there'd be less drone. Paid $500 installed, still have receipts. Also have 16" Eagle 077 polished aluminum 5-spoke wheels that were put on at the same time if anyone is interested. If anyone's interested make me an offer, might as well not let the dealer have them. Thanks.

Also, if anyone would be interested in the car it's a 98 Silver Camaro A4 that's loaded with t-tops, leather, power everything, etc. This past summer I've been driving it to Chicago literally every week so it's got 114k on it now but it's always been maintained and has numerous new parts. Needs nothing and wouldn't hesitate to take it anywhere. I'm gonna get shafted from the dealer this time of year so I'm willing to take offers, and I'd rather have it go to someone who will take good care of the car. It's located in Flushing, MI but I can possibly deliver as I am constantly driving to IL. Looking to get in the area of $4250.

James
    98 Silver Camaro A4<br />3\" Magnaflow Catback<br />Polished Eagle 077\'s<br />2 Infinity Perfect 12.1\'s<br />1600 watt amp<br />New speakers all around<br /><br /><br />AIM: jck3120

How bout a trade for the car?

I got a 1995 Monte Carlo with about 77k on the odometer. I think the car is worth a little less than what yours is, so tell me how much more I would need for this trade.
    1995 Pontiac Firebird
    2008 Chevrolet Silverado LT Crew Cab 4x4

Comment

Sorry I really need a 4x4 for the winter and for pulling the snowmobiles and dirtbikes. Thanks tho.
      98 Silver Camaro A4<br />3\" Magnaflow Catback<br />Polished Eagle 077\'s<br />2 Infinity Perfect 12.1\'s<br />1600 watt amp<br />New speakers all around<br /><br /><br />AIM: jck3120

Comment

What's the part # on the Magnaflow? Is it 15620? Will it fit on my 99?
        K&N FIPK, Pacesetter Headers, Carsound Highflow Cat, 3\" Magnaflow catback, 180 Thermostat, 8.5 MSD Wires, NGK Plugs, Chrome ZR1 Rims

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Andy H
          Hello everyone!
          by Andy H
          Its been a while since I've been on the forum. Hope everyone is doing well. I still have my camaro! Unfortunately, the slave cylinder and clutch has went...
          3 weeks ago
        • 3.4 slow to go
          hey there strangers!
          by 3.4 slow to go
          been a while but looks like i'm back in the game thanks to my brother. he went and bought an'02 bird, and since i'm a technician at the nissan place...
          3 weeks ago

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
        Working...
        X