Jet chip Stage 2 & Throttle body Spacer - FirebirdV6.com/CamaroV6.com Message Board

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jet chip Stage 2 & Throttle body Spacer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jet chip Stage 2 & Throttle body Spacer

For sale is a Jet chip Stage 2 p/n 10020S. Used on a 00 model f-body but may work with other years from 98-02 but not 100% sure.
    Asking $150 obo.

Street & Perfomance Electronics throttle body spacer p/n ZX274247F Asking $75

Both items are in EXCELLENT condition.

If you have any questions e-mail me at Oreo69_16@hotmail.com

what are the benifits to having a tb spacer? Ive got a 2000 bird and thinking of more simple mods....
    ---Chris

Comment

As quoted from the Street & Perf. Elec. web page :

Computer-designed chambers and special channels improve efficiency and air velocity performance

Raises throttle body injection unit 1"

Up to 22 more HP! Up to 25 ft./lbs. more torque!
      ------------------------------------------------
      You can also block off the coolant passages in the tb to perform the tb coolant upgrade, which when this is done the coolant no longer heats up the incoming air resulting in better performance.

Comment

you might see 5hp from it, not 22/25

It mainly keeps your tb cooler
        http://www.bowtiev6.com/

Comment

I agree but I am just quoting what the manufacturer of the tb spacer said. I noticed a little power pick up and better throttle response.

Comment

what gains have you felt with it? Not quoting the website but from personal experience.

Comment

i'll give you $25 for the TB spacer
              Snow White

Comment

Personal experience with the tb spacer I noticed a slight power increace, better throttle response, and better gas mileage.

Sorry $25 is not acceptable.

Comment

how low will you go? also did you have an aftermarket airlid? does it make the throttle body too close to the lid?
                  Snow White

Comment

I had an aftermarket lid and it fit with a little trimming to the rubber connetor from the air lid to the tb. As stated above I am asking $75 firm.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Andy H
                      Hello everyone!
                      by Andy H
                      Its been a while since I've been on the forum. Hope everyone is doing well. I still have my camaro! Unfortunately, the slave cylinder and clutch has went...
                      3 weeks ago
                    • 3.4 slow to go
                      hey there strangers!
                      by 3.4 slow to go
                      been a while but looks like i'm back in the game thanks to my brother. he went and bought an'02 bird, and since i'm a technician at the nissan place...
                      3 weeks ago

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X