• Show
Clear All

• monsoon system, CAI, kicker amp

monsoon speakers:
    4 fronts(tweeters,speakers) 40 plus shipping(great condition
    1 sub(sail panel) 15 dollars plus shipping
    rear speakers(4 total in rear) 35 plus shipping
    monsoon amp??? make an offer

kicker 100.2 45 plus shipping(used 2 weeks)

all the items i have for sale there is nothing wrong with them and work perfectly fine!!!

[ November 14, 2005, 11:18 PM: Message edited by: Chet Mo and the Camaro ]

does the whisper lid come with the hose?

Comment

yes if ya have a 98 i can get ya a hose and if u have 99+ i have that piece too

Comment

ive got a 2000 and i have the SLP lid but want my engine to took more of a clean look and not so ghetto

Comment

i have the whole lid for a 99+ with the smooth bellow

Comment

got a pic? i already know what they look like, im just curious...Christopherzee@gmail.com

Comment

How much for all of the speakers? I have a guy on LS1Tech offering me his set minus the tweeters for $110 shipped. Got a comparable deal?
              <b>1998 Blue-Green Chameleon Firebird Formula</b><br /><b>1998 Bright Green Metallic Firebird Coupe</b><br /><br /><b>The LS1:</b><br />10.958@126.20, 1.61 60\', 96% stock<br />~Project 347. Bigger. Forged. Boosted.<br /><b>The L36:</b><br />16.246@82.88, 2.40 60\', 100% stock<br />~Whisper lid , K&N, and 180* t-stat

Comment

how bout all the speakers including the tweeters for that!! except them back ones! they are gonna stay there so maybe 90 shipped!!

Comment

I'll have to think about it. Helluva deal, but I need the subs too [img]redface.gif[/img]
                  <b>1998 Blue-Green Chameleon Firebird Formula</b><br /><b>1998 Bright Green Metallic Firebird Coupe</b><br /><br /><b>The LS1:</b><br />10.958@126.20, 1.61 60\', 96% stock<br />~Project 347. Bigger. Forged. Boosted.<br /><b>The L36:</b><br />16.246@82.88, 2.40 60\', 100% stock<br />~Whisper lid , K&N, and 180* t-stat

Comment

no i am talking about the ones in the hatch, one of the subs is blown though

Comment

hey thanks for the heads up in "stereo"...
                      So like i said i need the big one on the passenger door and the 2 speakers in the backseat (not the hatch). Lemmie know if you've still got some around! thanks!

Comment

i can get you all that but one in the back! one is blown! but dark firebird offered 90 for all of it! except the blow one!! so make me an offer if he doesnt want it

Comment

PM me a list of the ones you're offering. My two sailpanel ones in the hatch area are fine. I need the rest of them from the rear seats and forward.

Comment

available,
                            2 6.75 up fron
                            2 tweeters up fron
                            1 sub in rear(other is blown)
                            and thats the only ones i am pulling!!
                            i have been babying the system b/c i know i have an awesome one in the mail, i blew the sub in the sail panel on my way home when i bought it, i had ttops off and had it loud(cause ttops were off) and it went!! after that bass has been all the way down! so they are in good shape!

Comment

nevermind...
                              -Eric<br /><a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/id/mustangeater82\" target=\"_blank\">2000 NBM V6 Camaro 5-speed</a> T-top <i>converted</i><br /><b>14.467@95.45mph</b> <i>$0 in mods</i><br /><i>The member formerly known as MustangEater8251</i>

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Andy H
                                Hello everyone!
                                by Andy H
                                Its been a while since I've been on the forum. Hope everyone is doing well. I still have my camaro! Unfortunately, the slave cylinder and clutch has went...
                                3 weeks ago
                              • 3.4 slow to go
                                hey there strangers!
                                by 3.4 slow to go
                                been a while but looks like i'm back in the game thanks to my brother. he went and bought an'02 bird, and since i'm a technician at the nissan place...
                                3 weeks ago

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X