Strut Tower Brace

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Strut Tower Brace

Excellent condition. Beautiful piece that fits 93'-up 3.8 and SS Fbody models.

(For those not familiar with what it is:)
    The Strut Tower Brace reduces the twist and roll in your car's frame and body, which greatly improves the stability and handling of the vehicle. It also adds to the look of the engine compartment. This piece sells for $219.00+shipping from RK Sport. This is the BEST STRUT TOWER BRACE money can buy!!

$100 shipped or b/o.
    2004 CE Corvette 10.86@132mph
    1996 Supercharged/Nitrous Camaro RS (For Sale)
    2011 Cadillac CTS-V
    2011 Mitsubishi Eclipse Spyder GT-P
    2006 Mitsubishi Eclipse GS

is this the hotchkis one if so what color and if so 75$ shipped?
    help me build the ultimate sleeper soon ill have a lot more mods than i can list and watch out for the spikes. 02 firebird

Comment

i would guess its this one

given she said 219 from rk sport :D
      ive never seen it in any color but red, but she'll have to answer that for ya.

http://www.rksport.com/product/p_01032010/view_detail

96 V6 A4 Camaro and 99 Z28 A4 Camaro
      Visit My F-Body Page

Comment

Yeah, that's the one. It's a Hotchkis STB. Sorry forgot to mention that. I had it custom painted a very dark metallic purple that almost looks black. It's beatiful. $75 isn't enough (shipped) sorry, that's like giving it away. It'll probably cost at least $20 to ship I'm thinking. This piece is in mint condition. It's beatiful. Reason I'm selling is because I bought a polished one and this one is sitting. If I don't get a decent amount for it, I'll just keep it stored away. If anyone needs a pic, let me know.
        2011 Cadillac CTS-V

Comment

ok lowest youll go? email with price that way you dont have to post it and if i cant do it then you might be able to get more. sound good?
          help me build the ultimate sleeper soon ill have a lot more mods than i can list and watch out for the spikes. 02 firebird

Comment

ok 80$ shipped?

Comment

Let me weigh it and find out how much it will be to ship. What's your zip? (let me know) and I'll get back to you. Thanks.
              2011 Cadillac CTS-V

Comment

Comment

is it sold yet?

87 Firebird RIP
                  96 Camaro RS RIP
                  94 Patriot Red 1LE Z28 - Sold
                  02 WS6 TA - Sold

Comment

yes it is.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• 3.4 slow to go
                      hey there strangers!
                      by 3.4 slow to go
                      been a while but looks like i'm back in the game thanks to my brother. he went and bought an'02 bird, and since i'm a technician at the nissan place...
                      4 hours ago
                    • ssms5411
                      Had to get another phone
                      by ssms5411
                      Well my iPhone 11 Pro Max took a dump, it’s in a boot up loop, will try and get it fixed and give it to my mom. So I got a new iPhone 15 pro max, everything...
                      1 week ago
                    • ssms5411
                      Leaking front cover
                      by ssms5411
                      So I’m still leaking coolant, I think it’s my front cover, going to double check when it’s alittle warmer, got the Zzp extra thick timing cover...
                      2 weeks ago
                    • transamtom1
                      Went to look at 2002 V6 Firebird Vert.
                      by transamtom1
                      Local car on a small lot just over 100k mikes(178,000 kms)

Silver with grey leather and black top 3.8L for $5400 cdn or $3975 usd as is....
                      3 weeks ago

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X