X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

traction control?

And send me pictures please.
    pamery@igloocorp.com
    Patrick<br />Sick Sixx Member<br /><b>97 Mystic Teal Camaro</b><br />425RWHP @14PSI<br />Old setup:<br />330RWHP @7PSI 13.9 @ 106.6 <a href=\"http://www.fullthrottlev6.com/forums/vbgarage.php?do=view&id=4\" target=\"_blank\">Mods</a>

Comment

no traction control. just abs.
      -Aaron

Comment

I have been thinking about this and evaluating my options...

I can get exactly what you are selling local here in Houston, For around 100 dollars. For me to pay 140 in shipping and not get the calipers, brake lines, rotors, ABS sensor, basically the entire set-up would be kinda, for lack of a better word, unwise. To be completely honest with you it's probably not in my best interest to purchase this. Now if you had the entire set up it's worth it to me to pay for shipping because I would not have to invest my time looking for the additional parts I need. So I'll have to step down from this.

Nathan, feel free...
        Patrick<br />Sick Sixx Member<br /><b>97 Mystic Teal Camaro</b><br />425RWHP @14PSI<br />Old setup:<br />330RWHP @7PSI 13.9 @ 106.6 <a href=\"http://www.fullthrottlev6.com/forums/vbgarage.php?do=view&id=4\" target=\"_blank\">Mods</a>

Comment

did you sell the unit yet? If not my offer for just the lsd stands at 85 dollars, i need one so i can install these 3.42's which have been sitting around for weeks!!
          1998 Camaro<br />Pacesetter Headers<br />3\"cat-back w/3.5\"tips<br />3.42+lsd<br />Intense Racing PCM

Comment

sold

however i still have the one piece ds forsale

[ June 02, 2004, 05:36 PM: Message edited by: ACA Performance ]
            -Aaron

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• ssms5411
              Had to get another phone
              by ssms5411
              Well my iPhone 11 Pro Max took a dump, it’s in a boot up loop, will try and get it fixed and give it to my mom. So I got a new iPhone 15 pro max, everything...
              1 week ago
            • ssms5411
              Leaking front cover
              by ssms5411
              So I’m still leaking coolant, I think it’s my front cover, going to double check when it’s alittle warmer, got the Zzp extra thick timing cover...
              2 weeks ago
            • transamtom1
              Went to look at 2002 V6 Firebird Vert.
              by transamtom1
              Local car on a small lot just over 100k mikes(178,000 kms)

Silver with grey leather and black top 3.8L for $5400 cdn or $3975 usd as is....
              3 weeks ago

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
            Working...
            X