1996 Camaro Y87

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1996 Camaro Y87

I'm looking to purchase a 1979 T/A, so the time has come to put the Camaro up for sale.

It's a 1996 Camaro 3.8 V6 with the Y87 performance package which means a 3.42 rear with posi. It's an A4, and the tranny was just tuned up by a professional and shifts fine. The only drawback to the car is mileage, at 192,000, but don't let that scare you as the car runs great. Oil has been changed every 2500 miles with Mobil 1 since I've had the car from 178,000 miles. It has t-tops, which I've only seen leak when in a car wash. It was misfiring, but new plug wires solved that.

Things it has: SLP Cold Air Intake, Flowmaster 80 Series muffler with dual 2.5 pipes out the back, Pirelli P7000s up front and Continental GTs in the rear, these tires were just put on and have less than 5,000 miles on them. Pads and rotors were replaced about 5 months ago. New alternator was put in 2 months ago. It has an AIWA deck which turns colors, but right now only the CD player works through all stock speakers, as the antena isn't plugged in. Driver side doorpanel speaker likes to fizzle a bit, I'd replace it if I kept the car. Also, there are a box of Bosch +4 Platinum plugs, a box of 6 plug wires, and a 180 degree thermo in the trunk.

Things wrong: The body has scratches all over from when I bought the car, they're only noticable up close. If I were to keep the car it would be repainted. On the passenger side rear quarter panel a paint bubble with some rust is forming.

I'm only asking $3000, and I need to sell it quick so I may take less.

The car is located about an hour and a half north of New York City in a little town called Wingdale, New York.

Pictures and more info can be found here: http://www.cardomain.com/id/fre_v6

My email: freant@gmail.com
    AIM: the hatred fades
    Cell: 845 416 7230
    1996 Hunter Green Chevrolet Camaro A4 Y87 - 3.8 Series II V6 (200k and still going strong)<br />Flowmaster 80 Series Muffler, SLP Cold Air Intake

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
Working...
X