SONY Touch Screen Radio XAV-602BT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SONY Touch Screen Radio XAV-602BT

Please ask any question you like regarding this radio. I will try to help out the best I can before you decide to buy it.

Had this radio installed in my GMC for just about 7 months now. Absolutely nothing wrong with it at all. No cracks, no scratches, nothing -other than a few fingerprints from removing it.
    Purchased it new from Crutchfield back on March 17th of this year. I have the original receipt from the purchase, but will not include it here due to having my info on it.

Selling it due to the fact that I'm trading in the truck for a newer one soon, so I re-installed the OEM radio.

The faceplate detaches, but I found it difficult to remove at times, so I just left it alone. It does come off though with a bit of dexterity. No broken parts, it's just a pain to remove.

*I had this hooked up to my truck with a rear camera, sirius/xm, GPS, and a steering wheel control adapter (aswc-1 with OnStar). All worked perfectly, but you will need to purchase all of those add-on's yourself since I may use some of them on another vehicle of mine.

Original link through crutchfield on this particular radio:
    https://www.crutchfield.com/p_158XAV...602bt&skipvs=T

Included here in this sale:
    -radio itself
    -speaker/power plug
    -RCA/Amp jacks
    -rear camera (yellow) RCA plug
    -remote control
    -bluetooth microphone (w/12ft cord)
    -instruction manual

The radio has two USB ports. One installed in the face of the radio and the other is attached in the back with a cord that you can run elsewhere.

Asking for $125 picked up in the 34289 zip code. Shipping will be about $10 and only offered to those in the lower 48. Will be mailed through the post office using standard parcel.
    I will send it priority mail or through UPS ground if you desire, but the buyer is responsible for the added costs.
    Should be mailed the following business day after the full payment has been received.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by hockeyman; 11-08-2017, 08:56 AM.
    sigpic

I have the exact same Sony in my truck for about 2 years now, I love it, good headunit. Good luck with the sale.
    08' L76 6.0L 4X4 Chevy EXT.Cab LTZ Vortec MAX with Snug top cover, Dynomax exhaust,Hptuners& K&N intake
    96' Camaro M5 to A4 conversion, alot of mods . GT35R Turbo full suspension. Built engine

Comment

Originally posted by ssms5411 View Post
      I have the exact same Sony in my truck for about 2 years now, I love it, good headunit. Good luck with the sale.
      Thank you.

Call me old-fashioned, but I just do not like the touch screens on car radio's. I...uhh, prefer knobs :naughty:
      sigpic

Comment

Yeah , this was my first touchscreen stereo, kind of got use to it over the years, got a Kenwood in the Camaro, as long as they have a usb port in front so I can use my iPods Im good.
        08' L76 6.0L 4X4 Chevy EXT.Cab LTZ Vortec MAX with Snug top cover, Dynomax exhaust,Hptuners& K&N intake
        96' Camaro M5 to A4 conversion, alot of mods . GT35R Turbo full suspension. Built engine

Comment

Price drop. Now asking $125 picked up or + $10 for mailing.
          sigpic

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• 3.4 slow to go
            hey there strangers!
            by 3.4 slow to go
            been a while but looks like i'm back in the game thanks to my brother. he went and bought an'02 bird, and since i'm a technician at the nissan place...
            2 hours ago
          • ssms5411
            Had to get another phone
            by ssms5411
            Well my iPhone 11 Pro Max took a dump, it’s in a boot up loop, will try and get it fixed and give it to my mom. So I got a new iPhone 15 pro max, everything...
            1 week ago
          • ssms5411
            Leaking front cover
            by ssms5411
            So I’m still leaking coolant, I think it’s my front cover, going to double check when it’s alittle warmer, got the Zzp extra thick timing cover...
            2 weeks ago
          • transamtom1
            Went to look at 2002 V6 Firebird Vert.
            by transamtom1
            Local car on a small lot just over 100k mikes(178,000 kms)

Silver with grey leather and black top 3.8L for $5400 cdn or $3975 usd as is....
            3 weeks ago

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
          Working...
          X