Nitrous Oxide system for N/A 3800

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nitrous Oxide system for N/A 3800

Nitrous oxide injection system built for a 300-hp normally-aspiarated 3800 Series II. Installed and tuned as-is, it's good for a 75 or 85 shot. It can be jetted for more. This system was once used on the "Tom Henry RS" project vehicle which, at one time, was in Popular Hot Rodding, Camaro Performers, Pontiac Enthusiast and on the Camaro Homepage web site. The "THRS" project is also being posted here on the CFV6 site one part at a time and there are six parts.

This system includes, two 20-lb nitrous bottles, nitrous hose from the rear cargo well to the engine and from the solenoids to the nozzle, two solenoids, vacuum/pressure hoses, bypass jet assembly, 3800 throttle body assembly with nitrous nozzle installed, two "WOT Boxes" (needed to trigger nitrous with the 3800's ETC), fuel pressure switch and a bottle mount which fits the rear cargo well of a Gen 3 or 4 Camaro or Firebird. Installation instructions are also included.

This is a "dry system" with no extra fuel delivered at the nitrous nozzle. This dry system delivers extra fuel by applying pressure to the fuel pressure regulator and increasing fuel flow through the fuel injectors.

All parts of this nitrous system are used.

All the nitrous hardware was made by Nitrous Supply in Hunington Beach CA.

This system on a 300-hp N/A 3800 was good for 85-hp. On nitrous, the car made 316.3 hp at the wheels at 5775-rpm and 325.8 abs/ft at the wheels at 3630-rpm, SAE-corrected. Those numbers work out to 385-hp and 401 lbs/ft torque, SAE at the flywheel.

A fuel pump may capable of higher flow will likely be required with the installation of this nitrous system. It is up to the buyer to decide if a different pump is needed and install it if necessary.

Priced at $500.00 plus shipping, insurance and any PayPal fees.

Email me at finspeed@netmotive.net if you want more information or more imagery.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Hib Halverson; 10-16-2017, 05:00 PM.

Looks like a nice setup,good luck with the sale,theres all kind of accesories you can add on also to that kit. I have bought 2 nitrous kits before a dry and a wet both turned out great, and also bunch of saftey stuff too, this kit looks great.Remember safety first, if i wasn't going turbo i would snag this kit.
    08' L76 6.0L 4X4 Chevy EXT.Cab LTZ Vortec MAX with Snug top cover, Dynomax exhaust,Hptuners& K&N intake
    96' Camaro M5 to A4 conversion, alot of mods ,see Homepage. GT35R Turbo http://www.cardomain.com/ride/244123...vrolet-camaro/

Comment

Price cut by 100 bucks.

Comment

pm sent.

Comment

PM received.
          Thanks

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• LETZRIDE
            Show off your handy work!
            LETZRIDE
            With the passing of my Grandfather I will likely be taking in an influx of tools come spring...I am already at capacity with my elcheapo home depot started...
            1 day ago
          • LETZRIDE
            Lightweight battery
            LETZRIDE
            Was having a discussion at my mechanics the other day and he was talking about some of the mustang guys that are now running lithum Iron batteries in...
            1 day ago
          • ssms5411
            Blinking ses light at WOT
            ssms5411
            So the last few times taking the Camaro out I get a blinking ses light at Wot. Then it goee back off, doesnt seem to be misfiring. Actually running good,...
            1 day ago
          • A fireman
            VSS Change
            A fireman
            A few years back I made the A4-M5 conversion on my 94 V6 but did not realize that the 93 transmission I purchased uses a different VSS entirely than the...
            1 week ago
          • sac2165
            Long Term Storage Tips...
            sac2165
            Looks like the Camaro is going to get shelved for a couple years until Eve turns 16. I think I'm going to run it out of gas and put in on blocks and...
            1 week ago
          Working...
          X