Nitrous Oxide system for N/A 3800

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nitrous Oxide system for N/A 3800

Nitrous oxide injection system built for a 300-hp normally-asparated 3800 Series II.

SOLD
    Last edited by Hib Halverson; 07-06-2018, 05:30 PM.

Looks like a nice setup,good luck with the sale,theres all kind of accesories you can add on also to that kit. I have bought 2 nitrous kits before a dry and a wet both turned out great, and also bunch of saftey stuff too, this kit looks great.Remember safety first, if i wasn't going turbo i would snag this kit.
    08' L76 6.0L 4X4 Chevy EXT.Cab LTZ Vortec MAX with Snug top cover, Dynomax exhaust,Hptuners& K&N intake
    96' Camaro M5 to A4 conversion, alot of mods . GT35R Turbo full suspension. Built engine

Comment

pm sent.

Comment

Originally posted by Hib Halverson
        So...hell with it...I cut the price in half!
        Too bad I'm not into nitrous anymore or I would pick this up for a spare kit. That's a Killer deal on the kit.
        08' L76 6.0L 4X4 Chevy EXT.Cab LTZ Vortec MAX with Snug top cover, Dynomax exhaust,Hptuners& K&N intake
        96' Camaro M5 to A4 conversion, alot of mods . GT35R Turbo full suspension. Built engine

Comment

Try Craigslist and Ebay.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• 3.4 slow to go
            hey there strangers!
            by 3.4 slow to go
            been a while but looks like i'm back in the game thanks to my brother. he went and bought an'02 bird, and since i'm a technician at the nissan place...
            7 hours ago
          • ssms5411
            Had to get another phone
            by ssms5411
            Well my iPhone 11 Pro Max took a dump, it’s in a boot up loop, will try and get it fixed and give it to my mom. So I got a new iPhone 15 pro max, everything...
            1 week ago
          • ssms5411
            Leaking front cover
            by ssms5411
            So I’m still leaking coolant, I think it’s my front cover, going to double check when it’s alittle warmer, got the Zzp extra thick timing cover...
            2 weeks ago
          • transamtom1
            Went to look at 2002 V6 Firebird Vert.
            by transamtom1
            Local car on a small lot just over 100k mikes(178,000 kms)

Silver with grey leather and black top 3.8L for $5400 cdn or $3975 usd as is....
            3 weeks ago

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
          Working...
          X