LED conversion for dash switches

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LED conversion for dash switches

Hi guys,don't want to step on anyone's toes, but I figured I would throw the offer out to anyone that has interest in this. I can turn your boring stock switches into any color LED of your choice. Fog light switch, ASR, TCS, SGS. I am not looking to make a bunch of money off of this, just figured I would help make peoples' interiors look awesome. ATM I have a good stock of white, green, blue and red LEDs, but can get any color desired, Radioshack has a good selection for about a dollar or so a piece. Or online has em really cheap, but shipping takes some time.

Right now I am in the process of doing some junkyard runs to gather a bunch of switches so I can just send them out, and have people send me theirs as a core..

Here is a pic of mine. They are really bright and look awesome. The switch is blue, and the indicator is red. I can get night or dusk shots to show them off better when I get home.

As I mentioned, not looking to make bank. Like $5-10 depending on what colors and stuff you want + shipping. (shipping will just be a bubble envelope, so pretty cheap) It will probably take me a solid 45 minutes give or take to do one. Along with this I will clean up the switch and connection, and if its a 97+ switch I will slap it in my car and snap a pic.

Thanks fellas.

Again, if this is violating any rule, please let me know or just remove the post.

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Andy H
    Hello everyone!
    by Andy H
    Its been a while since I've been on the forum. Hope everyone is doing well. I still have my camaro! Unfortunately, the slave cylinder and clutch has went...
    4 weeks ago
  • 3.4 slow to go
    hey there strangers!
    by 3.4 slow to go
    been a while but looks like i'm back in the game thanks to my brother. he went and bought an'02 bird, and since i'm a technician at the nissan place...
    4 weeks ago

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
Working...
X