98 Camaro for sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 98 Camaro for sale

Bought it with the intentions of fixing it and driving it, but the military likes to change my plans for me, so I gotta get rid of this thing to make room to finish other projects before I leave. Anyone on here I'll take $1600 cash for it. I have $700 in the engine and gaskets, $250 in headers, a new fuel pump, and thats still not including the car and all the little stuff I had to buy. The engine is a series 3 out of a 09 grand prix, I have pics of the exhaust valves and rockers, it was crazy fresh. My number is in the ad if anyone is interested. I will include all the extras I have for the car.

http://elpaso.en.craigslist.org/cto/4169418834.html
    Team NoVa

2000 Firebird- Intake, Pacesetters, !cat, full 2.5 to flowcrapster, 1.9 rockers, LS6 springs and Intense modded retainers, WS6 speedlines, T/A bumpers and hatch, 5 spd swapped, SOON TO BE nitrous'd and cammed.

Re: 98 Camaro for sale

If there is interest in the big stuff I may part the car out, its still up in the air
    Team NoVa

2000 Firebird- Intake, Pacesetters, !cat, full 2.5 to flowcrapster, 1.9 rockers, LS6 springs and Intense modded retainers, WS6 speedlines, T/A bumpers and hatch, 5 spd swapped, SOON TO BE nitrous'd and cammed.

Comment

What does it need to run

Comment

It runs and drives. I noticed the other day that the rear rotor and pads are shot. I have another complete 3.42 axle to go in it that has good brakes. It also needs the pcv hoses and evap connected, I just haven't had time to go to the parts store to get the stuff I need. It just idles funny.
        Team NoVa

Comment

Any interest in this car as a whole? I'm giving it one more week before it goes.
          Team NoVa

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Andy H
            Hello everyone!
            by Andy H
            Its been a while since I've been on the forum. Hope everyone is doing well. I still have my camaro! Unfortunately, the slave cylinder and clutch has went...
            3 weeks ago
          • 3.4 slow to go
            hey there strangers!
            by 3.4 slow to go
            been a while but looks like i'm back in the game thanks to my brother. he went and bought an'02 bird, and since i'm a technician at the nissan place...
            3 weeks ago

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
          Working...
          X