For Sale 2001 Camaro

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For Sale 2001 Camaro

Well guys I am getting my car tuned on Wednesday by 510 Race engineering, and that'll complete the full bolt on's. I have owned this car for a little over a year, and I can tell you everything about it because I have replaced everything on it. Any questions feel free to ask. I am reducing the price for anyone on the forum that is interested. I am asking $7K on my ad, but $6250 is acceptable for anyone on here. Car has GM Re-manufactured engine with a warranty and full bolt on's. It has some cosmetic issues, like cracked dash, and the paint on the roof of the car is having some issues. Check it out. PM or comment with any questions.

http://houston.craigslist.org/cto/4108953724.html

Re: For Sale 2001 Camaro

polish those headlights. it will look like new!

Comment

Originally posted by thebeewantsboost View Post
      polish those headlights. it will look like new!
      Lol I actually just did that when I got my oil changed last week! Your right they look good now!

Comment

That issue on the top of the car was a known issue years ago by Chevy but unless you went to a dealer and complained they were silent about it. It will rust right though the metal...I have a black one too and some years ago when I saw what was going to happen I had a body shop install black canvas on the top and of course the sides of the roof too.
        I have a t top so its just on a small part of the roof. It came out nice and has held up well.
        Phil

Comment

Originally posted by PalmHarborBlkv6 View Post
          That issue on the top of the car was a known issue years ago by Chevy but unless you went to a dealer and complained they were silent about it. It will rust right though the metal...I have a black one too and some years ago when I saw what was going to happen I had a body shop install black canvas on the top and of course the sides of the roof too.
          I have a t top so its just on a small part of the roof. It came out nice and has held up well.
          Yeah man, you think I can talk to the dealer about it?! or will they even do anything?!

Comment

That's some piece of work you got there, i wish you luck on the sale. If i were in your shoes, i would have kept it, to much work done to be given away in my eyes. However, best of luck. :tup:

Comment

Originally posted by GHQSA View Post
              That's some piece of work you got there, i wish you luck on the sale. If i were in your shoes, i would have kept it, to much work done to be given away in my eyes. However, best of luck. :tup:
              Yeah man, even if I sell it for my asking price on the ad, I will still loose like $5k, but at the same time man, I have done my work to it, and if no one wants to pay for at least half of that work, then I very well will keep it. I appreciate it man!

Comment

The dealer will do nothing. the car is too old, he will say "are U kidding" GM will not pay him for that issue. I too say, you have put too much in it to take that kind of a loss. New GM engine, trans...look the styling was ahead of its time so it doesn't look as old as other cars of that age. Keep it. Enjoy what you have done.
                Phil

Comment

I would also keep it.
                  08' L76 6.0L 4X4 Chevy EXT.Cab LTZ Vortec MAX with Snug top cover, Dynomax exhaust,Hptuners& K&N intake
                  96' Camaro M5 to A4 conversion, alot of mods . GT35R Turbo full suspension. Built engine

Comment

Well I really want an LS1 car. This is my 5th car and I have spent enough on this particular one. So I decided against the swap. I can still put like a 100 shot on it (if it'll hold that) but then it'd be impossible to sell. The other thing is that I want a T56. So I have kind of come to grips to loose $5,000ish. Its still not perfect, the dash is cracked and I have that roof issue, and the center console lid was missing when I bought it, but I still think the work done to it is still admirable because It rides/drives/and runs great.

At the same time you guys have a point. I would be lucky to only loose 5k if not more.

Comment

swap a t56 into it

Comment

I've definitely ran that across my mind. Then I thought about, where do I find an Adapter plate, Clutch, pedal assembly, cross member, slave cylinder, reservoir, and all this other stuff...... big pain and more $$$$.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Andy H
                          Hello everyone!
                          by Andy H
                          Its been a while since I've been on the forum. Hope everyone is doing well. I still have my camaro! Unfortunately, the slave cylinder and clutch has went...
                          2 weeks ago
                        • 3.4 slow to go
                          hey there strangers!
                          by 3.4 slow to go
                          been a while but looks like i'm back in the game thanks to my brother. he went and bought an'02 bird, and since i'm a technician at the nissan place...
                          3 weeks ago

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X