For Sale: 2001 Arctic White Camaro convertible - FirebirdV6.com/CamaroV6.com Message Board

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

For Sale: 2001 Arctic White Camaro convertible

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For Sale: 2001 Arctic White Camaro convertible

I'm putting up my 2001 Arctic White Camaro convertible for sale. Makes a great daily driver. I've owned and taken care of this car for the past twelve years.

Listing with more details and pics is here: http://orlando.craigslist.org/cto/4122574007.html

Price is listed at $5,000(below KBB & NADA values), but is quite negotiable. Car is currently in Oviedo/Orlando, but I'm in Gainesville & Lake Worth from time to time.
    Yes, I know \"Artic\" should be spelled \"Arctic\". Can any of the mods change this?

Re: For Sale: 2001 Arctic White Camaro convertible

Looks great, my next car is white...never buy a Black car again.
    Phil

Comment

^Thanks, I try my best to take care of it. The funny thing is, a lot of people say that having a white car is hard to keep clean... but I'm willing to bet most of them have never actually owned one before. It takes a while to notice that a white car is getting dirty, I guess it just depends on the color of dirt & dust in the area. Same goes for people saying black cars are easier to keep clean. It just depends on the color of the dirt & dust. I also think it's easier to see swirl marks or (yellow)pollen on a black car.
      Yes, I know \"Artic\" should be spelled \"Arctic\". Can any of the mods change this?

Comment

White does a good job of hiding the plastic-ey quality of these cars. I always notice the plastics/fiberglass much more on the red and black cars then I do on my white firebird.

Comment

I went from white to black and black shows everything unlike the white.
          08' L76 6.0L 4X4 Chevy EXT.Cab LTZ Vortec MAX with Snug top cover, Dynomax exhaust,Hptuners& K&N intake
          96' Camaro M5 to A4 conversion, alot of mods . GT35R Turbo full suspension. Built engine

Comment

115K miles? That's amazingly low. My 2000 bird has 356K.
            2000 3.8L Firebird, Silver Metallic<br /><br />\"Yes, London. You know, fish, chips, cup o\' tea, bad food, worse weather, Mary f***in\' Poppins, London!!\"

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Andy H
              Hello everyone!
              by Andy H
              Its been a while since I've been on the forum. Hope everyone is doing well. I still have my camaro! Unfortunately, the slave cylinder and clutch has went...
              3 weeks ago
            • 3.4 slow to go
              hey there strangers!
              by 3.4 slow to go
              been a while but looks like i'm back in the game thanks to my brother. he went and bought an'02 bird, and since i'm a technician at the nissan place...
              3 weeks ago

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
            Working...
            X