Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: 98 camaro part out

Originally posted by FIREBIRDV6RAGE View Post
    Are you willing to part ways with that intake?
    Maybe the strut brace also? Pm me if so!

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2
    I will have to buy a new intake and strut tower brace when I do the swap. Hang in there, and when I am doing the swap I will post a thread of everything.

Comment

Originally posted by 3.4 slow to go View Post
      where in Richmond? I might be going down to Chesterfield this weekend and shopping for parts, read front seats, would give me something to do.
      Close to short pump. I have a few offers on the whole car so i think I need to put this on hold......Unless I get a motor

Originally posted by nwilson44 View Post
      I will have to buy a new intake and strut tower brace when I do the swap. Hang in there, and when I am doing the swap I will post a thread of everything.
      Price on the motor?

Comment

Can I see pics of the stock chrome 5 star wheels?
        1995 Pontiac Firebird
        2008 Chevrolet Silverado LT Crew Cab 4x4

Comment

Yes, I will post some pics and pm you when I have them posted. Im still going to try and sell as a whole before parting. but all wheels are sold. I also have tail lights on ebay.

Comment

If you go ahead with parting out the car, I would be interested in the front bodywork mounting brackets.

Comment

Do you still have the center console. If it's for sale how does it look? Could you possibly PM me pic? I mainly need the top piece that snaps in. The part that goes around the cigarette lighter and Shift stick. Would also be interested in the lid as well if it's in decent condition.

Comment

I havent started parting it yet. I really hate to break it down. I pay start pulling parts and sellin one at a time.

Sorry If I didnt get pics. Center console is cracked. from shifting into 2nd gear. I have the car for sale on CL for $800 firm as it sits.

Comment

shoot...if you were closer, I'd be all over that car...I'll have a spare 3800 to drop in it come spring time.
                  aka FreedStyle
                  Chaddrich Freed

(1 of 443) 2002 SLP Firebird GT #107 (244rwhp/254rwtq naturally aspirated)
                  2008 Silverado Crew Cab 5.3L 4x4

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• ssms5411
                    Had to get another phone
                    by ssms5411
                    Well my iPhone 11 Pro Max took a dump, it’s in a boot up loop, will try and get it fixed and give it to my mom. So I got a new iPhone 15 pro max, everything...
                    1 week ago
                  • ssms5411
                    Leaking front cover
                    by ssms5411
                    So I’m still leaking coolant, I think it’s my front cover, going to double check when it’s alittle warmer, got the Zzp extra thick timing cover...
                    2 weeks ago
                  • transamtom1
                    Went to look at 2002 V6 Firebird Vert.
                    by transamtom1
                    Local car on a small lot just over 100k mikes(178,000 kms)

Silver with grey leather and black top 3.8L for $5400 cdn or $3975 usd as is....
                    3 weeks ago

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X