Borla Pro XS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Borla Pro XS

I have a brand new Borla Pro XS single in dual out muffler for sale. 2 1/2" in & out. $180 shipped.
    1997 Chevrolet Camaro
    L26, Pacesetter headers, SLP cai, Centerforce DF clutch, Pro 5.0 shifter, UMI short stick, 1le driveline, J&M 35mm front swaybar, UMI lca's/phb/sfc's, KYB AGX shocks, Hotchkis stb.

Re: Borla Pro XS

this is one of the best sounding mufflers on a v6 fbody in my opinion. bump for you!
    Dave:
    00 Supercharged Camaro - RIP
    97 Turbo Camaro - Sold

Comment

Thanks, the only reason I'm getting rid of it is because I'm never going to get around to buying the 2 1/2" piping from the cat back to it.
      1997 Chevrolet Camaro
      L26, Pacesetter headers, SLP cai, Centerforce DF clutch, Pro 5.0 shifter, UMI short stick, 1le driveline, J&M 35mm front swaybar, UMI lca's/phb/sfc's, KYB AGX shocks, Hotchkis stb.

Comment

Hmm.. I've got the piping.. I'll keep you posted. I've been looking into new exhaust anyway. Any pics or is it still in a box, or what?
        Last edited by Docta; 04-15-2011, 03:31 PM.

Comment

I don't have the box for it, and I can't post pics (I don't know how to post pics from my phone). If you give me an email address I can send them to you.
          Last edited by espey_16; 04-15-2011, 10:55 PM.
          1997 Chevrolet Camaro

Comment

Originally posted by espey_16 View Post
            I don't have the box for it, and I can't post pics (I don't know how to post pics from my phone). If you give me an email address I can send them to you.
            Mb51@live.com

Also, does it have the hangers?

Comment

No its just the muffler.
              1997 Chevrolet Camaro

Comment

If you can wait till I get paid Thursday, I'll take it.

Comment

Bump.
                  1997 Chevrolet Camaro

Comment

Bang.
                    1997 Chevrolet Camaro

Comment

Hey man do you still have this?
                      3M MAFIA
                      ________
                      | Dynomax Catback | Auburn Posi | 3:42s | B&M Ripper | DIY CAI | PVC Mod |
                      Next on the list: GT2 Cam| 105# Springs |Headwork| Headers |
                      sigpic

Comment

Yep sure do.
                        1997 Chevrolet Camaro

Comment

is there like a soundclip i could listen to somewhere. i got the flowmaster 30 series i think it was and i want something a lil deeper

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qm53xZZ9xEU

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Andy H
                              Hello everyone!
                              by Andy H
                              Its been a while since I've been on the forum. Hope everyone is doing well. I still have my camaro! Unfortunately, the slave cylinder and clutch has went...
                              3 weeks ago
                            • 3.4 slow to go
                              hey there strangers!
                              by 3.4 slow to go
                              been a while but looks like i'm back in the game thanks to my brother. he went and bought an'02 bird, and since i'm a technician at the nissan place...
                              3 weeks ago

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X