for sale 96 camaro with 98 front end swap D/FW Tx - FirebirdV6.com/CamaroV6.com Message Board

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

for sale 96 camaro with 98 front end swap D/FW Tx

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• for sale 96 camaro with 98 front end swap D/FW Tx

Im selling my 1996 Camaro 3.8V6 with 98 Front End Swap for $1200
    Automatic-w/ttops
    Things ive done:
    00 fenders
    00 misc brackets
    00 hood
    00 front bumper (new)
    00 headlights (new) dual projector halo headlights w/ leds
    00 air box (needs filter/hose-current running 96 oem intake)
    00 Tail Lights
    Y3F/Rs 3 Piece Spoiler
    added oem power window/lock switches/panels on both side

replaced battery, headliner, visors, 2 coil packs and ignition control module, antenna, have soche wire harness/ radio mounting kit that will come with car, it has stock speakers, but no radio
    added keyless entry and wired it to work with trunk, added HD haydon tranny cooler bypassed oem, unknown aftermarket 16" rims with good tires, front are new

Whats wrong: needs new spark plugs/wires and maybe 3rd coil pack replaced (yes thats all it needs to get it running)

it was missing on cylinder 3 after all the work i did, so i removed the coil packs, and removed #3 plug is was fouled, and wire was toast(broke) from not being tied away from manifold

it needs: new bolts for center piece spoiler and oem to be mounted down tight, and needs hood aligned

interior is in black w/ black leather in decent conidion has some wear for age, and dash is cracked, and center console hing is broke

currently sitting in my driveway, this is my 2ed 3800 and frankly tired of them as previous one gave me same issue, drove me nuts as i let a shop "fix it" then i ended up replacing the ICM and that fixed it

1200 and you can come trailor it and do as you wish to it fix it part it sale it, blow it up, ect
    **driver side mirror is back on, but its off in pic** and 3rd brake light is back on which is removed on pics**
    email me at klyntr6@aol.com
    Attached Files
    Last edited by KlyntZx6r; 02-01-2010, 10:48 PM. Reason: forgot some stuff

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
Working...
X