Requesting 4 cylinder Engine Specs

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Requesting 4 cylinder Engine Specs

I would like to be able to sticky a 4 cylinder engine technical Specs document in this section similar to the way this is setup: http://engine.firebirdv6.com/

Looking for all the technical data on the 6th gen 4 cylinder motors broken down by years of the 6th gen (so 2016/2017 at the time of this post) such as:
    • Engine Type
    • Engine Configuration
    • Engine Displacement
    • Engine Block Material (i.e, aluminum, cast iron)
    • Bore
    • Stroke
    • Compression Ratio
    • Firing Order
    • Fuel Octane Requirement
    • Fuel System Type
    • Fuel pressure key on
    • Fuel pressure running
    • Injector size
    • Cylinder head material (i.e aluminum, cast iron)
    • Combustion chamber size
    • Intake Valve size
    • Exhaust Valve Size
    • Exhaust manifold material (i.e stainless, cast,)
    • Throttle body size
    • Thermostat temp
    • Oil requirement (i.e, 5w30, 10w30, 15w40, etc)
    • Oil pressure
    • Flywheel Hp
    • Flywheel Tq

FirebirdGT created the one for the old 4th Gens and I can't tell you how useful this document was for me and so many others from being bone stock to hardcore mods...knowing about the key components that make the engine up like the above makes for an amazing source for key reference.

If someone even starts helping pull the info together (let me know which year your info applies to, I'll pull it into a chart if needed.

2002 SOM Z28 Camaro
    1996 3800 camaro- Gone - still the fastest N/A Canadian 3.8L F-body
    V6 best: 13.43 @ 100.77 mph

My Current Build | Synthetic Oil | Videos

Latest Topics

Collapse

• LETZRIDE
    We now have Instagram
    LETZRIDE
    For those of you who don't know we now have an Instagram page dedicated to building awareness to our forum. Our Instagram page is: @camarov6forum and...
    3 hours ago
  • 9334V6
    My Current 97 RS Project
    9334V6
    So this is going to be an ongoing blog if you will where I will constantly be posting as I do new things to my current 97 RS. I bought this red 5 speed...
    3 days ago
  • 9334V6
    My 94 Camaro
    9334V6
    So I am leaving this open for comments and general discussion or questions of anything in my novel of what I have done to my 94 Camaro. I already started...
    3 days ago
  • RockAuto
    RockAuto Has a New TV Commercial!
    RockAuto
    Check out our new TV Commercial - the Vehicles and Parts Diversity Tour, featuring some of our customer car/truck collector series magnets throughout...
    4 days ago
  • LETZRIDE
    Boycott Mexico GM Commerical
    LETZRIDE
    Not ment to offend anyone and more about job protection given GM pulling out of Oshawa and obviously other cities across the United States as well. I...
    1 week ago

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
Working...
X